Recent content by KSHMR

1. KSHMR

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Mate, servers have been unstable/crashing for a solid three years. I hate to rain on the parade, but let's call a spade a spade—this whole situation with TaleWorlds is a downright circus.
  2. KSHMR

We were wrong about the class system...

Gotta love reading these type of posts and see angry people get baited XD
  3. KSHMR

Community Team Update

Excellent news.

"We're currently re-evaluating the various goals, tasks, and responsibilities of the community team." The main responsibility would be to communicate, something the previous CM failed to do sadly.
    I won't be the guy talking crap about someone leaving the firm, but communication has been almost entirely absent in the TW community last years. Take example of how intensive communication is between mod creaters and their community. Maybe, it is not that hard after all to sometimes post a message to keep the community updated and be transparent regardless of how development is going.
  4. KSHMR

This game sucks

The sole fact that this company cannot manage to have stable game experience after X years of developing is indicative of their incompetence. This game is already past official release date and yet here we are with regular server crashes and game crashes. I don't know where the problem is at this point, but the TW dudes were never taught what communication is so I doubt we'll ever know tbf..
  5. KSHMR

cRPG mod issue

Seems fair enough to be perma banned if you used racism etc. , if admins are nice people they give you a chance but well
  6. KSHMR

Lack of customisation in Bannerlord MP

That's also thing that breaks cRPG for me. If there would be 6 outfits, one for each culture, i might be playing it. As it is, it's no-go zone for me.
    It should be like in SP, there each faction has a ton of different equipment, it is such a waste to not use that in MP, because the content is already created anyways.
  7. KSHMR

Can't connect to lobby

Hello,
    I can't connect to Bannerlord mp lobby since this afternoon.
    I am supposed to cast a match tomorrow and I haven't found any solution yet.

unknown.png

Please fix it.

We already had to cancel a stream due to all servers crashing yesterday's night...
    On Beta?
  8. KSHMR

OCE servers for ps4 and ps5

I am seeing like 20 oce battle servers and 1 tdm and 1 duel, im having questionable loading time. i do appreciate what you guys have done my general question is what are the plans with OCE servers and why does the duel server vanish after 10 minutes and return 20 minutes later.

Vake - on ps4
    Welcome to the club buddy!
  9. KSHMR

Friendly Fire

Yeah make friendly fire 100% full reflective damage, punish the person who does the FF and not the poor lad in front of the nab
  10. KSHMR

FIX YOUR SERVERS TALEWORLDS

Obviously with the release of custom servers we will be much and much less dependent on TW, but for example when you keep disconnecting from the lobby, it won't make much of a difference. Taleworlds need to fix that stuff asap and the modders/custom server hosters will do the rest.
  11. KSHMR

Will players return to the Captain game mode, on full release date?

The Captain game mode of MB is its most unique and valuable multiplayer offering, in my seasoned opinion based on now decades of experience with multiplayer gaming.
    Yes and I am Santa Claus, nice joke xD
  12. KSHMR

Why aren't players allowed to be good at this game?

Guys. I have well over 3000 hours invested in warband and bannerlord combined.
    Damn 3000 hours, those are rookie numbers..
  13. KSHMR

*Eight simple ways to improve Banner lord multiplayer and a poll to see the priority.

Nice to see you point out directional blocking for round shields, never thought about it but yes, it does feel like right and left and excessive in terms of of far to the side the block is
  14. KSHMR

Will MP be completed for full release?

If you compare the amount of work TW invest into the multiplayer to the amount for SP, you'll end up severely depressed. Look at the trailer, no footage of multiplayer. It won't be ready and it likely won't be ready until modders take over the task.
  15. KSHMR

Why aren't players allowed to be good at this game?

I don't agree with most of these points, but there is one point I like to add: bump couches. They are absolute garbage and should be removed but it won't happen because, TW.
Back
Top Bottom