Recent content by Krynn72

1. character models and animations critiques

I thought the guy complaining about the belching sound effect in the taverns was an absurd nitpick given the state of the rest of the game and how its in early access. Complaining that an idle animation's legs are an inch too spread out is even worse. What a ****ing world we live in where people have the time to criticize this kind of ****.
  2. List of working skill perks?

I didn't even knew perks didn't work. Does that mean no riding perk has any effects?
    Correct. Its honestly way worse than I thought. I thought like each skill probably had 50% non-implemented perks. Turns out several of my favorite skill trees are pointless and I wasted my time and effort in focusing points on them.

Its hilarious to me that smithing of all things is nearly fully implemented.
  3. List of working skill perks?

As far as I know, this website is up-to-date regarding all skills but one-handed (which has been reworked in a recent patch).
    Thanks, exactly what I was looking for! Also, oof. Its worse than I thought.
  4. List of working skill perks?

Hi, is there a list of what skill perks currently are working? I noticed in the 1.4 beta the new 1-handed skill tree has lock icons on some perks. Does this mean they're not implemented yet, and if so will we see the rest of the perks get the same treatment in upcoming patches (identifying which...
  5. Moving save games with steam version

Not sure if it matters which version I have, but I tried grabbing a save game file from my work computer and bring it home, but when I put it in my documents> M&B Warband Savegames>Native folder it has some weird glitches. I load up the save, seemingly fine, and I am where i'm supposed to be on...
  6. Its HARD being a Girl in mount and blade warband

Haha, my game must be broken then, because my first character was a woman and when I joined up with the new faction (forget what they're called) the king just gave me a castle and a fief in like two week after joining. I'm not even sure if I am officially part of the faction, I didn't ever talk to the king, I just joined as a merc through another nobleman.
  7. SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

Perhaps I am just retarded and am not seeing it, but is there supposed to be a download link in the first post, so we can, you know... download it?
  8. HD 4870

Elvond said:
    What does this memory error tells ya? Mine tells me that my physical and viritual memory are too low! Thats anoying!

It tells me that I have a certain amount of free memory available, and that Mount & Blade requires more than that. However I found out the reason why. Its because Windows Vista uses any memory that isnt being used by another program to make itself go faster and run smoother, but it releases that memory when another application asks for it. It seems that when Mount & Blade checks how much memory is available, it looks at it while Vista is still using it, which then gives it the wrong reading for your amount of available memory. So dont worry about it, because as soon as you start your game, Windows will release all the memory it needs and your game will run fine.
  9. Some textures are all red, in Dx9 only

Archonsod said:
    Has anyone tried using unofficial third party drivers? Probably quicker than waiting for an update to M&B, since it looks like whatever ATI changed they're sticking with.

I did, and they didnt fix it.
  10. HD 4870

Ahh, maybe this is my problem. I have a 4850, and am having the same thing. Mount&Blade was giving me a memory error but this seems more like the problem.
  11. Unrecognizable physical/ virtual memory

I am having the same exact problem as Gamble.

I just upgraded my video card to a radeon 4850, so I decided to upgrade to vista x64 at the same time. So I reformatted all my drives, did a clean install of the OS, got the newest driver for the card etc, so I dont think its video card related. Here is a screenshot of the error message, and on the right you can see that only about 30% of my physical ram is used, leaving around 3gigs of physical memory alone left.

errormessage.jpg

The error message changes every time I see it to say I have a different amount, it usually ranges from ~200mb to ~500mb. And this is causing graphical problems in the game where some textures are discolored.

textureerrors.jpg
Back
Top Bottom