Recent content by Krowe93

1. Which version lets you request a change in troop type?

Just curious when this became a feature. Some mods making use of freelancer have it, whereas some don't. Also, would I be able to apply that version to a mod that uses a different version?
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Sergio_Morozov said:
    Krowe93 said:
    Can you please add an option in the camp menu to turn off Stumbling? If the AI can't also stumble then I'd rather not use it.

Stumbling is a feature that persists through this mod, seems to be Cozur's trademark of sorts.

So here is some advice:

15 agility + 5 athletics = I stumble rarely if ever.
    30 agility +10 athletic = I stumble never. (although this was in 2.0 where +1 agility events were seemingly more prevalent... So it got to 30-40-50 agility later on...)

Never go backwards = never stumble.

If you want to "turn it off", you could cheat yourself 10 athletics, it affects gameplay in a really minor way otherwise.

Wouldn't that solution cause me to run at lightspeed though? Instead of being handicapped, I would be near-superhuman.
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Can you please add an option in the camp menu to turn off Stumbling? If the AI can't also stumble then I'd rather not use it.
  4. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Comrade Temuzu said:
    Krowe93 said:
    You should release the source so everyone has a fair chance to create submods.
    Isn't there a tool for creating a version of the source code from the module files?

Yes, decompiling it that way can lead to issues.
  5. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Wyzilla said:
    Krowe93 said:
    I know /MBG/ would kill to get their hands on the source.

Not just them, but the Warsword team still has the right to incorporate good stuff into the mod. I don't understand why it's made to be so difficult. I mean if Talesworld did the same thing, then most of the popular mods wouldn't even exist.
  6. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

7. Can you change troop types in the Freelancer system?

Apocal said:
    The only way to change ranks is to change factions and start anew in 1257.

Poop
  8. Can you change troop types in the Freelancer system?

I know they added this functionality in later versions of Freelancer, but I don't have the option when I talk to my commander. I can retire or request leave. I'm using the 1.13 Angry Peasant version. I thought I had the option to change between say Spearman and Archer (at the cost of resetting...
  9. Release the Sourceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee There is no reason not to.
  10. The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Chrome keeps telling me that the MEGA download is dangerous. It doesn't even prompt me with a Yes/No, it just cancels the download outright. I think somebody reported the file as dangerous. That or Chrome is totally overreacting.
  11. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Caba`drin said:
    Krowe93 said:
    Caba`drin said:
    Krowe93 said:
    Currently using Floris mod, but this is Freelancer related.

I'm currently serving Hersir Marayirr (I'd assume hes a Jarl in Native), and I'm stuck at the third rank up from normal. The commanders report says my experience to next rank is N/A. I still get paid for my current rank, but I can't advance at all.

Previous to this, I wanted to change my class. Since Freelancer doesn't support changing classes, I deserted to pick again. Got up to Rank 3 of my preferred one and now I'm stuck :sad:
    Do you get the upgrade menu each week or do you just get your pay? On the upgrade menu it will state why you cannot upgrade if you are lacking skills or attributes.

Only getting paid, after checking though I don't have the requirements for either rank. I guess that solves that problem lol
    Odd. Are you running Floris 2.53? It also adds the ability to change classes. So if you aren't seeing that ability, or the upgrade menu when you have enough XP--even if you don't have the skills--then I'm guessing you aren't running our current version.

I should be, everything is marked 2.53. Currently I have Floris Expanded 2.53, but I don't see the option to change classes nor do I get the upgrade notification even if I can't upgrade.

Should I attempt a reinstall? I've also had some issues with the textures on some armors, so all this could be just a shoddy install.
  12. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Caba`drin said:
    Krowe93 said:

I'm currently serving Hersir Marayirr (I'd assume hes a Jarl in Native), and I'm stuck at the third rank up from normal. The commanders report says my experience to next rank is N/A. I still get paid for my current rank, but I can't advance at all.

Previous to this, I wanted to change my class. Since Freelancer doesn't support changing classes, I deserted to pick again. Got up to Rank 3 of my preferred one and now I'm stuck :sad:
    Do you get the upgrade menu each week or do you just get your pay? On the upgrade menu it will state why you cannot upgrade if you are lacking skills or attributes.

Only getting paid, after checking though I don't have the requirements for either rank. I guess that solves that problem lol
  13. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

DC53 said:
    There in the reference materials of the reports section. There's troop trees, and if you click on a troop, you can see the stats and whatnot.

Oh ok, thanks.

Unrealted, but I'm seeing a lot of black textures as well. A notable example is on the Bandit you have to capture for the tutorial mission. I get warning messages that same the textures weren't found, but it doesn't CTD.

Various other armors, like a heraldic mail I'm using is also having similar issues, although my back texture is the only one thats been blackened.
  14. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

I don't remember seeing that, is there somewhere I can see these stats needed?

Currently I'm an I3 Kertilsveinr, haven't decided whether I want to become an A4 Ascoman or I4 Vikingr
  15. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Copypasted from Freelancer bug reports:

Tried changing lords, deserting again, to no change. Other factions appear to work fine.
Back
Top Bottom