Recent content by KronstadtSailor

1. KronstadtSailor

Poll: Current Troop Assignment

I like the new system, but I don't like not having the old system. I know nothing of programming, but it doesn't seem like the two are incompatible. I think they should combine and use their new power to conquer the world.
  2. KronstadtSailor

1.7.0 Update Review: After improvement, the game still sucks

At what point in the 40 hours did you realize you could be spending your time in a more enjoyable way?
  3. KronstadtSailor

Throwing weapons in shield wall

In 1.64 and 1.65 they didn't seem to throw at all. Now in 1.7 they throw. So, must have been an issue that's been fixed.
  4. KronstadtSailor

The Story Needs a rewrite.

I hate to be that guy. But, it's proscriptions.
  5. KronstadtSailor

Throwing weapons in shield wall

Is it me or did infantry in shield wall use to throw their, well, throwing weapons? It would seem to make sense that legionnaires would throw their pilum while in shield wall.
  6. KronstadtSailor

Why...

Have you tried playing a game you like? You might enjoy yourself more.
  7. KronstadtSailor

Army Captains

Is there a way to change who in your army forms with which formation. Specifically, I have a horse archer party leader who forms with the infantry. So, naturally enough, I'm not a big fan of someone on a horse with no shield forming up in a shield wall.
  8. KronstadtSailor

Guild masters shortage item # meaning

Near as I can tell, the higher the number the better the price for said commodity. So, say town 1 has wine 1000 and town 2 is wine 1200. Town 2 will give a better price for wine. However, that is assuming all things are equal. That is to say that if town 2's villages are constantly getting plundered while town 1 is relatively isolated and peaceful you might be better of building a winery in town 1.
  9. KronstadtSailor

Hero fallen - can I select amother commander to lead?

I assume other lords are with you when this happens. It's because your army is made up only of companions, which you can't control. you need regular troops to take control of.
  10. KronstadtSailor

Marriage problem - Father's permission

Some characters won't, if you ask, give you permission later if you started courting their daughter without asking in the first place. What you need to do is build your relationship with dad to 30-40. Attend a feast he's present at, say hi and he'll say something like "you should meet my daughter blah blah". =Permission granted.
Back
Top Bottom