well now we know when the official time drop is guys haha
  2. KrispyKen

Bannerlord Official time drop?

do i dare @Callum for an answer?
    oops i did it
    Worth a shot aha
  3. KrispyKen

Trure, I'm more concerned on how long it'll take to download with everyone trying to at once. Preload would be a blessing, but I doubt since its EA
    Hopefully if we're quick enough we can have it downloaded before it crashes haha
  4. KrispyKen

I'll just keep the page open & refreshed until they I can force my money upon them
    I'm not 100% sure, but steam leaves me to believe that it'll be available for purchase on the 30th, due to the countdown timer and its maybe so you can preload the game in order to play it when it as soon as it drops, steam do this quite often.
  5. KrispyKen

They said around midday local Turkeytime
    Oh, where did they mention this, if you dont mind me asking?
  6. KrispyKen

Nah, they won't answer. I saw so many threads like this, none of them got an official answer, just rumors
    ahh, well that sucks aha
  7. KrispyKen

As far as I know, we don't know that yet
    Damn thats a shame, hopefully a moderator of the forum, will see this and hopefully have an answer to give us from the devs
  8. KrispyKen

I had a quick skim through the forums and I haven't found an answer, so i'll open up my own thread, will bannerlord be dropped at midnight of the 30th, as soon as it turns over to the 31st, or will we have to wait for something like 5pm GMT on the 31st? Which some other games have done in the...
Back
Top Bottom