Recent content by krimacantutul

1. How often do you "Take a walk around the town center"?

Only go to city center if mis-clicked and that one time I did the Spy Party mission. Never again. I guess there should be more incentive to walk around town. I agree the cities itself are beautiful, but there is no point in going to the city map at this point. One thing I miss from warband is if we go to tavern or marketplace at night, there is a chance for us to be intercepted by looters, and we have to fight them to keep our precious denar.
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Recruits should have shields

Well I don't know... maybe the whole ranged stuff should be nerfed? I mean, my veteran imperial footmen are always mowed down by bushwackers. BUSHWACKERS!

Maybe I just suck idk
  3. Do I have to start a new game for every patch?

So Main branch with patches are fine. I am currently playing on the beta branch, this got me thinking, what about when the beta branch update? will I lose my progress? Or is main branch the only sustainable platform for single player save in the long term?
  4. Receiving Additional 10% Discount on TaleWorlds Store

Bought game from steam. Discover there are additional launch discount at Taleworlds shop.

iu
  5. Beta Branch e1.1.0

Waiting for the day when One Step Ahead perk would be implemented. Ground my ass off for that one perk only to find it isn't working yet. *Cries in 2 F3 F3 F1 F1 and 1 F3 F2 F1 F1 loop*

Stop right there, criminal scum!

Haha gold 2005 youtube wilderness stuff right there
Back
Top Bottom