Recent content by Kreu2009

1. Kreu2009

Soldiers as Quest rewards

Why? Lord offers you a quest. Lord: "As reward i can pay you 1000 Money". Hero: "Sir i need well trained men who are willed to fight for me". Lord: "I will ask in my garrison for experienced men who would follow you." Of course this only fits for certain quests.
  2. Kreu2009

What do u think is missing for this game to have a soul?

I would say the game has a lot of potential. Thats what i want to see in my Early Access. Town managemend, Economy, War, Diplomacy, Sidequests. They all have the potential to get a lot bether. Modding tools will also be released in the future. Im pretty sure i will play this game a lot more as...
  3. Kreu2009

What do u think is missing for this game to have a soul?

In my opinion this game needs more - complexity - deepth - gameplay variety
  4. Kreu2009

If Khuzait is Mongol-inspired, chainmail is unnatural.

I don't know. -The Battle of the Catalaunian Plains was at 451AD between huns on one side and West rome, westgoths, saxons, ..., on the other side. -Mongols appeared in Europe in the 12th century i believe. -East rome (which is the inspiration for the Empire) started existing arround 395AD...
  5. Kreu2009

If Khuzait is Mongol-inspired, chainmail is unnatural.

I always thougt Khuzait were inspired by the huns. Would bether fit the timeframe at least.
  6. Kreu2009

Um..the so called "Road Map" doesn't actually mention any new content....

You can get a lot of complexity and depth just by tweaking whats already in the game. For example if money gets a rarer ressource and more important because in future you might actually need it to develope your town, financial decission would get a lot more depth. If you had to choose what to...
  7. Kreu2009

idea for extra quests

I think i generall sidequests should try to be more than just a skillcheck. Of course quests like this can be implemented but usually they won't be a lot of fun in my experience. Also sidequests that involve a lot o fighting don't have the highest priority for me. You are constantly fighting...
  8. Kreu2009

Ransom back your soldiers

Absolutely agree
  9. Kreu2009

Ransom back your soldiers

@xHDxzero He doesn't like your idear. The best thing that can happen for him is to provoke a heated personal discussion which leads to the thread being closed. Ignore him if he doesn't make points that actually need to be discussed. In generell people dislike to agree with somebody who is...
  10. Kreu2009

Too big focus on leveling your troops

Where did i say any of that? In my entire post im constantly writing that the progression loss after a defeat shouldn't be less severe than it currently is. I just made an argument that M&B isn't really a challenging game that needs "smart" thinking. The problem is the player can always make...
  11. Kreu2009

I honestly would never say you need to be smart in M&B. The point is M&B is in generall a very easy game, even on highest difficulty. Reason is that the game never forces you to overcome a difficult situation. You can always choose as a player what enemy you want to fight and I don't think you...
  12. Kreu2009

You're telling me the war horse does not eat the standart horse to increase its power?