Recent content by Kreu2009

1. Kreu2009

My issue with the game

Just my very personal subjectiv opinion. Whats the goal? - For me and many other players the goal is to conquer the world, Either with your own or an already existing faction. What do you need for that? - As many as possible elite Troops, Money and if possible good equipment. How to get what...
  2. Kreu2009

Campaign AI still needs work

Currently fighting for the Aserai. Had several wars with the Western Empire. They are absolutely pointless so far. WE keeps attacking Tubilis Castle (closes Aserai castle to their territory). They come in with a 1000 men strong army and besiege it. They eventually start the assault and i can...
  3. Kreu2009

Bandit Hideouts

Honestly even with more scenes they would get boring very quickly.
    I really don't like hideouts in general. Even if they were challenging it wouldn't be much bether.

Once made a suggestion that even got feature under top suggestions.

The Thread is still liked there under top suggestions.
    Its pretty messed up though because it got merged with another thread.
  4. Kreu2009

Hmmm, I really really want to target troops at other troop groups, I want to feel in COMMAND, I hate the AI

I don't only want to be able to order what to shot at, i also want to be able to order what to charge at. I often lose several riders because they decided to run into the massive enemy infantry formation, instead of the weak enemy cavalry, or the back of their archers.
  5. Kreu2009

In Progress Please fix the archers auto-reformation from loose formation

This does not happen for me.
    Here my guess whats going on.
    They always try to face the enemy. By rotating with enemys they start bunching up or the area is to tight for them to keep a spread out formation.

When i place my troop i always tell them how to stand so they won't rotate with the enemy. So maybe that why this problem doesn't occur for me.

Could that be the reason?
  6. Kreu2009

Noble Genocide

I don't think that the ferature should be implemented in bannerlord. Like others already said, to many battles, lords don't care about their lifes, never retreating, no real bodyguards. I don't think the feature will ever really work that well.
  7. Kreu2009

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

@Ananda_The_Destroyer thx , i figuered it out hope they fix it its anoying

@Kreu2009 NPC only die in player battle not in simulated ones and i think you get relation with the clan , not the leader of it
    so if leader dies it does not matter
    but yes 10% is way to high
    Thanks you thats quite interresting to know!
  8. Kreu2009

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

So 3 of your family members died in a single battle? Go play the lotto.

The 10% death rate is temporary for “testing” purposes, they will lower it when they finally implement AI vs AI simulated battle death
    Sorry i wrote that wrong. I was talking about lords from a faction. I was in a big battle Vlandia vs battania. Battania won but three of their lords died (out of nine). Do lords have a different likelyhood of dying than family members? What is the point of building up good relations with certain lords if they likely gonna die in one of the battles they join you?
  9. Kreu2009

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Started a new campaign with 1.61.
    I choose "Clan Members Death possibility in Battles Reduced by 100%" I still had 3 of them die in my first battle.
    With the insane rates of battles you have in later stages of the game i can't see this working out.
    There won't be any clan members anymore quite soon with that tempo.
    Also why build up relations with certain characters by doing quests and stuff, if they die anyway.
    We need an option so that they can only die of age.
  10. Kreu2009

Bandit Hideouts and Taverns - is more variety planned?

Ah, I think it's ok. I mean what would you replace it with? I think it just needs work.

Personally, I think having more taverns and a reason to visit them is much more important though.
    I think hideouts need A LOT of work to actually get interresting.

I once made a thread were i suggest changes to how hideouts work. The thread even got featured in the Top singleplayer suggestions.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/sp-top-suggestions.409979/

Sadly it didn't get implemented despite lots of positive feedback. Seems to be to much work.
    Here my thread.
    (It got merged with another thread so it is really messed up... Replies to my Suggestion start on page two).
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/my-suggestion-to-make-hideouts-more-fun.405679/
  11. Kreu2009

SP - General Improving Tournaments

There is so much you could do to make Tournaments more interresting. I really hope at some point they will have enough time to flesh out that feature. All the points you said are valid and would be nice to have. Also a horse racing though obstacles would be fun.
  12. Kreu2009

Bandit Hideouts and Taverns - is more variety planned?

Would they really be more fun though if they looked different? I think the entire mechanic is just not interresting enough to put work into creating new maps.
Back
Top Bottom