Recent content by Kreivi

1. Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Bad Idea said:
    Glad to hear you liked the mod  :mrgreen:
    You did a nice job on that video, would you be interested in making a trailer for 0.7 in the future?

Um... sure!
    I can be very tardy about it though, so don't hold your breath once you release the patch. :razz:
  2. Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Awesome to hear you're still working on this!
    I got to say the last few times we've been playing Fire and Sword with this mod have been my all-time gaming highlights. Right up there with finishing Gradius final boss.

And DruidWu reckoned I ought to link the video I made of our sessions.  :twisted:

http://youtu.be/_2oCveoTOtM
  3. Why did Oceania get screwed out of an official server?

Very happy to see how this whole deal turned out!
    Complaint turning into an action and overall happiness increase is such a pleasure to witness.

And I'll refrain from criticizing the people on the US servers...  :twisted:

Good that the oceanic people can finally work together.
  4. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Give Name: Aslak_Kirves
    Screenshot of player:
    3046AEAC251738361EF237F3E16712E12FEF99AE
    [size=10pt]Length of play:
    10 minutes
    Weapon preference: Nordic Sword... ?
  5. Connection To Server Is Lost ?

I have this problem as well. I was able to play for the first few days after purchase (Steam) with no problem. However I have started to get "Connection to server has been lost." very frequently. It's extremely frustrating especially when the only good ping server is a Battle one.

Anyhow, I use a cheap **** USB wireless adapter to connect to a router. I have my share of issues with connectivity, but at the time of M&B disconnects, it seems fine. I also get 999 ping for about 20 seconds when playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, after which the game runs fine, no disconnect at least.

I have updated the firmware for my router, added some M&B ports to the list (unsure if it did anything), updated BIOS (had problems with USB connectivity), but still very problematic online gameplay.
Back
Top Bottom