Recent content by Kotyonok

1. Kotyonok

MP Oriental Sengoku Jidai: 1467-1573 [Recruiting] Warband

To be honest I don't know why he made the belt like that :\
  2. Kotyonok

The kusazuri (sp) or the high leg parts are a bit wider (they overlap)
  3. Kotyonok

Well, no knee pads for ninjas. I may not be as profecient as the a few others on much Japanese history, but I do know that ninja's (and most anyone in Japan for that matter) did not wear knee pads.

I do agree with kote (greaves/metal splinters around the arms) and leg armor :grin:
  4. Kotyonok

Hibiki said:
    Very interesting!  I was thinking just earlier how cool it would be to have a Warband mod based on the Sengoku Jidai.  I will be keeping an eye on this mod :smile:

By the way, perhaps it's not very important, but I thought I should point out that the Japanese term for a bow is yumi(弓), not "yami."  Yami means "darkness" (闇)  :mrgreen:

PS.  In addition to armor, will you be adding traditional clothes?  IE: kosode, hakama, perhaps even hitatare-sugata for upper-class soldiers?  Granted, these things would usually be worn under armour -- not by themselves, on a battlefield.  But, still, if you're interested, I can give you plenty of information on clothing of the era.

Typoed
  5. Kotyonok

Akhan said:
    GenericSoldierX said:
    So is there any reason why it's MP only?

Are you too lazy to make a world map, towns/villages/castles?

I'm looking for too much work at the moment actually.

Is there anyway I could get a good look at your source code? I'm contemplating an east asian-centric mod, comparable to the native style of mixing the influences to create the factions facing off in a generic map. All of this is certainly way over my head, and worse case scenario, I use the items in native for fun. I'm in china(not chinese though), and my internet connection has to go through the great firewall, so I'm fairly boned on bandwidth. and thus multilayer has become irrelevant to me. I'm sure plenty of people would love the work you guys have put into this mod, though in a single player format.

I would love it if you started work on a singleplayer. As far as I'm concerned it would workout well if you used our resources. I can't wait until the module system is released.
  6. Kotyonok

The new morning star

Orion said:
    Dig the middle one there, LL.

They just need to shrink the ball and maybe make the spikes a little thicker at the base. Plus, it will look weird regardless of where you put it on your person - it isn't meant to be "sheathed" in any way. It's too awkward-shaped for that.

The "spikes"?
    You mean those prickly things?
  7. Kotyonok

Banned from server

Sorry to hear about it :[
    Getting banned from a warband server stinks so bad because there aren't that many servers  :???:
  8. Kotyonok

The new morning star

Austupaio said:
    Talak made a morningstar similar to that. It looks great though.

morningstary.jpg
    I use this as a replacement to the regular morningstar model.

Way better haha
  9. Kotyonok

The new morning star

This looks bad... really bad :[

I think this was their reference  :roll:
    http://www.fisk-knives.com/Mace.jpg
  10. Kotyonok

Thank You for the new meshes!

Omzdog said:
    Awesome falchion... in MP or single?

They use the same messages.
  11. Kotyonok

Ping Check Utterly Broken

Makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one... I guess haha

Anyone else tried to host a listen for friends and having problems?
    Or is there just some server support that I'm missing... because I've looked.
  12. Kotyonok

Patch 1.112

Ironfounderson said:
    LDKsoldier said:
        * Retreat simulation in battles now damages the enemy even if player is knocked down.
    *squees while huggling Great Axe*

Dawww
  13. Kotyonok

[Suggestion] Unlock hidden Companions

I think that instead of just asking for money, some companions should ask to fight you before they join to show you're a worthy leader.
  14. Kotyonok

Patch 1.112

Seamas said:
    Servers won't update until a new crack has been released for version 1.112. So all us morons who bought the game cannot play. Taleworlds should just abandon the copy protection and allow the pirates to update as it is right now, as it stands right now we, the people who bought the game are morons.

Speak for yourself, I'll just agree with that whole part about you being a moron.
  15. Kotyonok

Ping Check Utterly Broken

On the server browser my ping shows from around 90 (rarely) to over 1300 (yes really) and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. It's very frustrating and it makes picking a server awkward and it turns into a trial and error process. Normally the ping is around 50-150 above. I hope...
Back
Top Bottom