Recent content by Kortze26

1. Kortze26

2 weeks since the last hotfix, 7 weeks since the last full update

What are the chances that we can get an update on how the bugfixes are coming along that cropped up with the code refactor? There are some really good games coming up starting next month with Baldur's Gate 3, followed by Crusader Kings 3 in September. I've been an ardent follower of Bannerlord...
  2. Kortze26

New GPU - Nvidia or AMD Radeon?

Consider whether your monitor supports G-sync or Freesync...
  3. Kortze26

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.2

When are we going to see 1v1 - 3v3 battles with 500v500 men?
  4. Kortze26

SP - General Bringing villages to live

Give this man a paycheck and bring him on board as a writing director!
  5. Kortze26

Bartering for peace is broken 1.4.1

In my current playthrough of nearly 50 hours on the toughest difficulty setting, I finally created my own kingdom with 1 castle, 3 million Denars and over 1000 troops at my disposal. I'm kind of upset at the moment, though. While out taking a castle across the map, The largest faction in the...
  6. Kortze26

MP (Captain mode suggestion) Points for arrows caught on shields, points for damage given, and more assists

Total War: Arena gave points for absolutely every kind of behavior; damage (separating raw and penetration), kills, capping points, doing damage from in hiding, using high ground or tactical advantages, staying alive, defending allies and the list goes on. You could look at the scoreboard at the end of a match and see precisely what role a player was trying to fill and how successful they were at it. I really wish this system was in captain mode, if for any reason, it promotes trying different tactics and strategies other than pure kill count and helps give everyone on a team, filling any role, a feeling of value even if all you did was successfully distract the enemy from reaching a capture point in time.
  7. Kortze26

SP Native Arena Buff - it buffs the arena

I think you've got something good here. Now I'd like to see those random prizes end up in your inventory when one of your companions wins the tourney and have people in towns and taverns talk about the tournament winner randomly as a dialogue opener.
  8. Kortze26

Resolved Formation Groups not saving

The Gird - Formations mod fixes this. It is available on nexusmods.
  9. Kortze26

Gaining positive relationship with notables is often impossible.

I might be more inclined to do that if I could choose the men than entered the hideout with me.
    If you are tier 2 or higher or down a castle or settlement, you can always make a second party and put the men you don't want to lose in there or in a garrison. Companions you can leave in any city. I try to only take 10 men with shields with me to do bandit camps.
  10. Kortze26

Gaining positive relationship with notables is often impossible.

One thing that is supposed to work is dealing with the bandit hideouts in the area. Not sure what the effective radius is, though.
  11. Kortze26

Sending companions

I was just trying to figure out the same thing. I know that when you accept certain missions for hunting bandits or dealing with hideouts, you can select a companion in your party to run the mission for you, but this seems completely different from funding a second party for the clan.
  12. Kortze26

A literal countdown to Bannerlord on Twitch

20 hrs. till the world ends! ...or Bannerlord releases whichever happens first...
  13. Kortze26

White Screen of death

The most common solution for this is to unplug your controller
  14. Kortze26

Thank you to the Taleworlds team!

yeah ive played a lot in this beta a lot of fun got 667 total wins played more than 1000 games 700+ total hours and wasted 200 hours in TDM :razz:
    You did better than I did. I'm only sitting on 423 victories and 586 losses
Back
Top Bottom