• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by KorpiSoturi

1. KorpiSoturi

Barren Lands (v2.02 patch Released)

possum said:
    can you add a confirmation button for buying ships? or an option to sell your ships.

my fleet is growing every day, right now i have more ships the the british navy ever had :wink:

I'll try to do that when I have the time. Right now is the preparation for the matriculation examinations taking all the time.
  2. KorpiSoturi

Mukade said:
    Would it be possible to implement something that counts how many enemies you have slain during battle?
    Or something that counts how many hits you have made with ranged weapons?
    I always want to know how many enemies I have slain and how many of them with my throwing axes.

greetings
    Mukade

I think it is possible. Do you mean something like in the Fire Arrow mod?
  3. KorpiSoturi

possum said:
    oh no.. not the moral system, it was always the most broken part of every mod i played  :???:

No, I'm not going to implement the moral system. I tried it once but it's way too buggy.

possum said:
    some feedback:

seems like some weapon stats are swapped.

the nordic sword:
    swing: 43
    thrust: 30

chipped nordic sword:
    swing: 44
    thrust: 31

havnt checked the other weapon stats if they are swapped too.

There are many kinds of nordic swords and their damage values differ a lot, so a very good nordic sword may be better than another even if it was chipped. For example the nordic sword which has the "old mesh" has quite poor damage values compared to the ones that have newer meshes.
  4. KorpiSoturi

Mukade said:
    Thanks KorpiSoturi
    Works fine with the commands.
    BTW the scale mails are very nice.

Nice that it works.  :grin:
  5. KorpiSoturi

spijdie said:
    ---but i hate wen something can't load

What do you mean? Can't you download the mod?

Here is a straight download link:

http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/visit.php?cid=7&lid=1443&f=Barren_Lands_2.01.rar
  6. KorpiSoturi

Mukade said:
    That's good to hear. Heres an example for an error message "RGL Warning  'Unable to find mesh ad_viking_shield_round_15'"

To quickly remove this problem add the green command lines to the "module.ini" located in the Barren Lands 2.0 folder:

load_module_resource = sail
    load_module_resource = weapon_meshes
    load_module_resource = ad_viking_shields
    load_module_resource = new_armors

load_resource = uimeshes
    load_resource = meshes_face_gen

I will also upload a new fixed file.
  7. KorpiSoturi

I'll try to figure that out. I think that there may be some wrong mesh names, if so it should be easy to solve.
  8. KorpiSoturi

Arveleg said:
    Can anyone send me the link to download v 2.0? Please :grin: :grin: :!:

I haven't uploaded the file yet. Barren Lands 2.0 will be ready for download in 3-5 hours.
  9. KorpiSoturi

Faction's Infantry/Ranged/Mounted units ratio

Thanks a lot! Your advice worked well!
  10. KorpiSoturi

Faction's Infantry/Ranged/Mounted units ratio

I've noticed that for example Swadians seem to prefer ranged and mounted units instead of infantry units. Swadians don't have much infantry even though I've done many infantry classes (and less ranged classes) in the troop tree. Is there any way to change these ratios with Python?
  11. KorpiSoturi

Your Car

I have a Buick Electra (1979). :grin:

Picture:

2984_1090183976520_1284116166_30330510_6979961_n.jpg

12. KorpiSoturi

possum said:
    It stops at the beginning loading screen while processing the ini file. The interesting thing is that after I remove the mod and all entries manually the error remains and i have to reinstall the mod to make it run again.

I tried to add the animations myself and they worked just fine. Are you sure you installed the Animations mod correctly? Did you remember to add "load_module_resource = new_animations" to module.ini?
  13. KorpiSoturi

btw. can you implant the new animations to the next version of your mod? ... if you are working on it.

We'll see about that then... :smile:
  14. KorpiSoturi

possum said:
    does this mod change the native animations?

i wnted to play it with the ac-mod from maxhardman

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57607.0.html

but i get a rgl error :sad:

i already could implant the acm into other mods without problems and love the new combat animations.

My mod shouldn't change any animations. Maybe the new animations break savegames?
Top Bottom