Recent content by Korinov

1. Korinov

++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

Hello there, folks.

I've had a real blast with Bannerlord over the last month. It's incredibly fun to play.

That said, it's an Early Access and it shows. Although the first impression may look like a finished product, well it's not. Too many perks are not working (iirc devs actually said they're not happy with how the system works and will probably overhaul it entirely), too few quests, random wars and no diplomacy whatsoever (haven't tried the latest update, heard there were some changes), etc etc.

Overall I'd say they have built an amazing foundation to build upon. A year from now, we may be talking about one hell of a game, when it exits the early access and becomes a full release. Also, considering the size of the whole world map, they could keep adding content for a very, very long time (more factions, etc.).
  2. Korinov

Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

I've updated the Mega link, it should work now.
  3. Korinov

++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

I'd like to provide a warning regarding the Byzantine questline.

It's far from finished.

Actually, that questline would have been simply a first step (of sorts) belonging to a loooong questline that would have put the player in the midst of a complex net of political scheming in the heart of the Byzantine empire. That initial questline (consisting of four or five short tasks) would have been needed to be completed for the player to gain the Empress' trust and prove him/herself as a reliable employee willing to do dirty work. That's what I originally planned to include in the release. Further releases would have added more intrincate quests, in which the Empress would task the player with several missions aimed to improve the Empire's position and fixing some of the useless Emperor's silly mistakes (at least, from the Empress' point of view).

Now that you guys are taking good care of the mod as a whole, I have my hands free. If you people want, once this renovation version is released, provide me with the up-to-date module system and I'll work in the questlines myself  :wink:

Edit: by the way, while I appreciate the honor, in the first post I should be listed simply as "secutor". Cruger was the real founder of this mod, I merely stepped in when he could no longer work on it, and by that time the mod had seen several releases already.

Edit2: the Changelog thread should provide an accurate list of what's included in the mod files I sent, but missing from the (sadly) earliest version of the module system attached.
  4. Korinov

est333 said:
    Where do I put the Europe 1200 folder if I have Warband in Steam?

Steam/SteamApps/common/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules
  5. Korinov

This mod has certainly been on cryogenic status for months. I was much busier than expected between May and July, and when I was done with college some personal issues sucked out most of my remaining free time (nothing really serious, don't worry).

I'm beginning to get back on track again, but first I need to review what I was doing when I stopped working on the mod. I'll take me a few days, but there will be some news soon  :wink:
  6. Korinov

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

DaviesTaff said:
    I have taken over a castle but my inventory was full, is there any other way i can get the royal helmets??

I fear there's not.

I'm thinking we could introduce an option to comission both a new royal helmet and a royal sword from the minister, both should be expensive though.

Not a bug anyway. Make sure your inventory is never full  :wink:
  7. Korinov

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

quapitty said:
    teutonic77 said:
    hi,

I find a castle in Bulgaria which have bug , so check it out. Castle walls are in the air , its all messed up , you can see what im talking abaut in pictures down :grin:

http://prntscr.com/3gr7yy

http://prntscr.com/3gr8zf
    That is definitely a bug! Thanks for reporting.
    Seems like we have quite a lot of scenes that it took that long for someone to find out... (which is also kind of good news!  :smile: )
    Don't know if that is a custom scene, but it simply has the wrong terrain connected.
    So, Korinov, unless you can find out what the right terrain code was - you should just replace that castle with another one... Because changing that terrain along the AI-mesh etc. is almost like creating a new scene.
    I don't know if it is a custom scene (if so it is not done by me). If not it might be possible to take the terrain code from vanilla.
    (I'll check that)
    It is scene 21.
    EDIT:
    HOW TO FIX THIS (until Korinov uploads the fixed version):
    1. Go into your native scenes folder:
    :\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native\SceneObj
    and copy the file: scn_castle_21_exterior.sco

2. Now go into your Europe1200 scenes folder:
    :\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Europe 1200\SceneObj
    and replace the file scn_castle_21_exterior.sco

Done!

It's actually a Native scene. Dunno what went wrong. Doing as you suggested anyway.
  8. Korinov

I think we'll release the new beta once the Byzantine Empire is done. It won't be a huge update, and considering how long it's been, it may feel a bit underwhelming, but this is still alive at least.
  9. Korinov

Byzantium/Romans info for warband 1200

I know Theodoros Mangaphas is intended to become a companion but... honestly it's quite unlikely we'll ever finish the planned companion wheel, and anyway we have some companions out of that wheel that could fill in some gaps. I'm thinking about making him governor of Philadelphia. It's unknown if he was at Philadelphia at the beginning of 1200, as we only know he returned to the city "before 1204" and had it easy at seizing power again. So he's probably the safest bet... I don't want to give cities to some unknown archon if there's a more likely and well known candidate.
  10. Korinov

Need Feedback....Personal Mini Update to Troops.txt

Was going to answer you via PM, but since the post is already here:

I've already fixed that. I guess it was an oversight by the original game developers not to give any lords the shield skill. So I've basically added it to all of them.

I'll probably give some tweaks to specific lords as well (the Grandmasters of the orders is a nice idea), others like William Marshal as you already know already have their "share"  :wink:
  11. Korinov

New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

Phew.

I've been busy as hell with college work in the past months. So I haven't been able to work much on the mod. Things seem to be getting a bit smoother right now, so from now on I expect to have more free time. I'll ask Cèsar if he has done something new with those byzantine armors I'm still expecting. I also have quite a bunch of PMs to answer to. But don't worry, this is still alive  :wink:
  12. Korinov

(80) Txt Tweaks for Europe 1200 Updated 06-20-2016

For now I'll have a look at that new blood tweak  :lol:
  13. Korinov

Dear Admin please delete > THIS < older thread...many thanks :)

Closed as per creator's request.
  14. Korinov

What happens to the lords?

It's a known issue. In the future we plan to solve it, maybe even adding the "restore faction" script which allows lords from a defeated faction to restore it by reconquering a fief.
  15. Korinov

Changelog Thread - E1200 Warband

Black_Scythe said:
    Are you planing to implement any other faction apart from Byzantines?

Ah, I'm not sure on what we'll do next. I've been busy as hell in the past month and barely able to do some modding in my limited free time (I even stopped posting here a while ago). Now I'm back on track, but Cèsar hasn't delivered the byzantine armors yet and we won't release the new version without them.

So once I finish with the Byzantines, if we already have the finished armors, then perfect. If we do not, I guess I'll start working with the cumans.
Back
Top Bottom