Recent content by KoRe

1. KoRe

SP Native Medieval Intrigues

You can have nasty things but you cannot marry her. Mod is not focused on marriages since "divorcing" and marrying over old-king wasn't a thing in the era this game is based on and the only reason why Rhagaea is famous is that her husband has died.

oh, didn't even know that, understandable then

But I think you can take a look at this, as far as I know this mod allows you to marry her

will check it out, thanks
  2. KoRe

Quality of life mods

yo, can you SP peeps recommend me some nice quality of life mods, as well as some that add extra features and other tweaks? much appreciated disclaimer: did a bit of research and couldn't find similar thread, if there is one just redirect me and lock this one, tyvm
  3. KoRe

SP Native Medieval Intrigues

allow me to marry Rhagaea
  4. KoRe

Bannerlord Online mod

@Emil oh, fair enough then
  5. KoRe

Bannerlord Online mod

Since the dev updates the launcher every time TW releases a hotfix, it should be nearly impossible to play on a pirated version (unless someone manages to update their pirate copy as soon as TW pushes an update on steam, lol).

Also, there is nothing wrong with the Patreon, I don't see how you big brainers manage to call it illegal.
  6. KoRe

Obelix

I think it's nerve of NW players to ask the BL community to ban one of its players for actions committed on the NW game.

We all agree that Obelix is a special guy, he's the Choker. No matter what he did on NW, what matters is what he's doing on BannerLord. :grin:

You can always learn the hard way buddy.
  7. KoRe

Obelix

8. KoRe

SP - General Multiple Loadouts

Would be cool. For example a horse archer loadout vs siege warbow loadout. But I guess we can change it before we engage at all.
  9. KoRe

My view of the MP as an Alpha tester.

Yet to encounter a cheater that's not a complete garbage in both native and nw.

Anyway good points @Captain Obvious , TW's ignorance is very frustrating indeed.
  10. KoRe

The online experience - TKING will ruin this and your K/D

If you are worried about your KD, just go play captain battle, it tracks the bots kills too.
  11. KoRe

"Give it some time, it's early access!!!" - The Meme.

Its also your fault for not understanding that you paid for it. What you complain about is what exactly Armand said about the reason for EA was in the 2019 gamescon and what was stated on the very main page of Taleworlds, that maybe you should wait, if your picky. So complaining because you did a blind buy on your own will is childish. You could have waited no more than a day and searched forums for peoples reviews of it and tried to cipher real information to help you decide on whether you wanted to wait or not. you know.. like an actual consumer.

What is my fault?
  12. KoRe

"Give it some time, it's early access!!!" - The Meme.

"I bought an unfinished product and now i'm mad its unfinished because stonks" - op in a nutshell

everyone has the right to bash the **** out of N E V E R L O R D because we paid AAA money for it

I have every right to complain about and criticize a product once I am forced to pay for it to play it/test it.

Everyone using the "it's early access" excuse is plain stupid, absolute plonker.
  13. KoRe

Combat - SP vs MP

Definitely, combat is much smoother and faster in SP for me.
  14. KoRe

Ehh refunded it.

As for the controls... directional blocking only and no inverse mouse movement? (The only option I ever used.) The controls are basically a less responsive Mordhau at this point, and I refunded that one as well.

How is directional blocking in bannerlord different to the one in warband? Inverse mouse movement for what? Attacks? Yeah, there is one, I've been using it since I've gotten my hands on the beta (November).

I do agree with the overshot pricetag of €50, ridiculous, though the 20% off that I got makes up for it for a little bit and price/hours played will make up for it anyway.
Back
Top Bottom