Recent content by kopus

1. kopus

SP - General The game should be for hundreds of years: how?

It's for the AI / sandbox, it just happens to be extended to the player because it's not much extra work.
    lol then why have a marriage system or death by old age? Either way, any attempts on trying to streamline this already barebones game makes no sense. Those who only enjoy the combat should stick to custom battles and multiplayer. Let campaign players request for things that are supposed to be in the works. Also, devs should stop balancing and just implement features first. Endless balancing doesn't make sense at this stage.
  2. kopus

SP - General Desert Bandit Camps

Welp, I loaded the save file and checked again. Happens I was talking about the steppe bandit camps. Forgot they existed in bannerlord.
  3. kopus

Well, i won't say with all due respect because that's hipocrisis.

But, that's your opinion so it's ok. The dynastie game place a idea for longer but Idk why ppl have the necessity to finish everything in one hour.

One way would be implement more stuff, which hopefully they will in the future, I said hopefully, if not unfortunely have to rely on modders to do that, who have same thinking.

depends the final game and release and eventually dlcs, if i'm not satisfied, maybe i'll hire a mod to do what i want, someone here would be willing i guess to make extra money, Modding the parts i want
    TBH, I really love the smithing mechanics lol. The fact that you can change sizes of each individual part and affect stats really gives me motivation to test things out. I think they should expand on this system to shields/ranged weapons/armors etc. Also, the leveling system still needs work imo.
  4. kopus

The only real "tactic" in this camp is to hide behind a rock, which can be shot at from 2 different angles once you aggro the patrol. There's nothing you can do without simply relying on a bunch of archers doing a shootout. Searaiders, mountain bandits and the easier desert bandit camps all had hiding spots and more spread out spawns. Forest bandits have trees to hide behind. This one I'm showing however is a straight up 10 vs 10 firepower showdown.
  5. kopus

To avoid confusion, it's this shown in the image I'm talking about. It's a one-way entrance that leads to 3-4 bandit spawns that aggro once you hit the patrol inevitably. Don't misconstrue what I'm saying like Thinker above. I do not need a nerf.
  6. kopus

Like I said, I remember everything from the early days and I was clearing everything on realistic difficulty. So I disagree. ":Balanced" is a weird response to what I described. There's literally nothing you can do outside of an archery showdown in the camp I'm talking about. I'm too lazy to screenshot. So if you don't understand the chokehold entrance I'm talking about, I'm just gonna have to disagree with your opinion there. I have no issues with 40-60 bandits on realistic difficulty as long as I was given the opportunity to do things. Your suggestion actually helps my argument. Also, I never use F3 in camps lol. That's so pointless.

People complained about the forest bandit camp, but that's more balanced to me than the desert camp. You can easily hide behind trees and clear 1-2 spawn points before moving.
  7. kopus

Just to stress, I'm fine with more bandits (pre-nerf). It's the camp's layout that I have an issue with.
  8. kopus

I've been clearing every other bandit camp easily even before the nerf a while back on realistic difficulty. My issue with the Desert Bandit Camp however is that there's no good spot to take cover or station your units. The aggro range is pretty much the entire entrance. It just feels poorly...
  9. kopus

There's a huge split in the fanbase that seems to put this game's development into a messy area. It's clear the devs wanted a long game with the inheritance system, otherwise there would've been no point in having that in the first place. The siblings were a good middleground for having a taste of it within 1 year of gametime after rescuing them. Nevertheless, players kept suggesting things that speed up progression, in particular those with kingdom wars. That really makes the whole inheritance system obsolete. IMO, the devs need to stick to their guns and simply incorporate more features that make long gameplay feasible rather than reducing features. Beefing up the smithing, criminal, questing, social options would be a good start.
  10. kopus

Why don't my family members fight in tournaments any more?

TBH, I don't get this either lol
  11. kopus

Resolved Lords Hall Pillar/Board Game Placement

Pravend and some other Vlandian towns.
  12. kopus

SP - General Elect a Bannerlord fans representative

Quite a lot of fans do not share the same opinion. I'm seriously hoping this doesn't become a thing and the game gets pushed unilaterally into a direction that pleases no sides.
  13. kopus

In Progress Big Brother Skills not assigned

Please don't change this lol. Can we actually have the option to assign perks for the many who are irritated by the auto-assigned perks? Just have both options.
  14. kopus

Resolved Lords Hall Pillar/Board Game Placement

Summary: Board games in the lord's halls are strangely placed inside pillars. Even without this placement, some games would freeze in the middle and not allow additional moves by the player. How to Reproduce: Approach a board game in the lord's hall. Have you used cheats and if so which: None...
  15. kopus

Companion / Wanderer Stats in 1.6.1 : Misses the core problems

I actually think the way they did siblings/children to be rather decent. Have some form of RNG (life events), but allow the players to still direct most of it.
Back
Top Bottom