Recent content by Kodha

1. Kodha

UIExtenderLib: library to extend standard UI

First question, when do you stream? I'd like to watch.
    Second, Can this only be used for the map screen so far? Or can this be used for Inventory, Party, Conversation, etc screens?
  2. Kodha

Adding Button to Inventory Screen?

Having trouble getting started here. I'm wanting to make a mod for the Inventory screen that adds a button only when looting after a battle. I can figure out the checking of which type of inventory it is, but it's the adding of a button that is stumping me. I know the inventory screen is found...
  3. Kodha

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

I'm not skilled enough in coding to do this myself, but a much needed feature/mod that was present in the Floris modpack for Warband was allowing your companions to automatically upgrade their equipment from post-battle loot.

I may try to work on this myself if nothing shows up in the coming weeks.

Thanks!
  4. Kodha

Bandit Parties

I have 2 parties in my game I can't take out. Forest bandits and Desert bandits. They camp the 2 main areas I travel in. Such a pain. xD
  5. Kodha

looting villages

Not that I know of. That's the only way I have been able to verify to work.
  6. Kodha

looting villages

The loot and pillage options only appears when you are at a village owned by a Kingdom you are at war with.
  7. Kodha

Version 2.5 released

I played Warband for 10 hours straight last night and about 7 of those hours was doing absolutely nothing because my Kingdom (Sarranid) wasn't at war with anyone. Meanwhile, Shariz has been taken by every other kingdom. We had it for maybe 45 minutes at the start. lol
  8. Kodha

Downgrading game version on steam?

Floris Mod Pack
    Version: 2.5
    Compatibility: 1.143
    Download size: 1.16 GB
    Installed Size for:
    Basic: 2.76 GB
    Gameplay: 1.58 GB
    Expanded: 3.01 GB
    Dev Suite: 3.16 GB
    Total size when all versions are installed: 10.5 GB
    1.143 is the latest version. No need to downgrade :smile:
  9. Kodha

Version 2.5 released

Just a heads up MegaUpload has been taken down by the FBI, so you can remove the link to that broken mirror.
  10. Kodha

New companions relationships in 2.5

I assume the arrows mean "conflicts with:"?
  11. Kodha

Version 2.5 released

I've never seen a bottleneck widen so quick on a torrent before. :grin:
  12. Kodha

Version 2.5 released

El-Diablito said:
    For those using the torrent release, it seems pretty choked on the pirate bay version (which from the websites seem to be the most populated one), make sure you don't limit your uploads. The more upload speed you give the faster we can uncork the bottle-neck and get the torrent going at full speed for everyone (yourselves included).

And if any of you have the download already via torrent or otherwise, please do try to keep seeding as right now it's pretty slow going. With a few hours of good community seeding people will be able to download the tpb torrent at max speed in no-time.

\o/
    Also if you downloaded from a non-torrent mirror and want to help those trying to use torrents, you can download the torrent files, start and then stop the torrent, move the .exe you downloaded and copy it into the location the torrent was downloading to, and then force recheck. That way it will be at 100% and you can start seeding :grin:.

I'm doing the above and added the trackers from the other 2 torrents. My max is 72KB/s Up. It's not much but I'm doing what I can to help :grin:.
  13. Kodha

Version 2.5 released

Playing Freelancer mod til the download is done... half an hour of the king running around like a headless chicken doing nothing xD. Go faster download!
  14. Kodha

Version 2.5 released

Been a long day today. I actually CLEANED to pass the time. lol

I'm SOO happy this is finally released. TY FLORIS TEAM!!
  15. Kodha

Floris 2.5 Beta // Last Beta Round

Hmm megapid or a site similar fixes that problem :grin:
Back
Top Bottom