Recent content by Kodagehts

1. Resolved Imperial Bucellarii

Wow did nobody report this before? I have seen many mentions and 2 topics about it on the keep lol. Glad it's getting looked into!
    If I see that Map I retreat out of it ASAP!
    Yep, made a thread about it, moved 3 pages down and found 6 threads about this issue already ^^
    Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon :smile: I have so much fear of the spawn jump I autoresolve the battles every time I am even remotely close from a mountain range orboulders on the minimap :grin:
  2. In Progress Southern Empire Battle Map spawns your Cavalry on top of a mountain

Hi,
    Also posted in the "formation spawn" thread: any kind of "canyon" map will have cavalry and horse archers spawn on the slope of the side cliffs, instantly wounding/disabling up to 35 / 40 % of them and dismounting many of the survivors.
    Maybe (simple suggestion ^^) have the armies spawn in "column" along the center line of the canyon instead of "wide line" perpendicular to it?
    Cheers
  3. Resolved Formations spawn at wrong location

This problem might be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Hello,
    Another formation positioning issue, different from the V to VIII but still experienced as of today:

The Horse Archers formation position (IV)

- Every battle in canyons or "cliff type" map will have the IV group spawn in a spot where instantly between 10 and 50 of them get wounded.
    They "drop from the sky" at battle start on the right. then as they are all concatenated they start moving and 15 / 20 more get wounded.
    Then giving them an order to come to the center of the canyon (where the battle happens ^^) will have them run and fall from this "spawning cliff" and wound 10 more / losing many horses
    Basically out of 224 mameluke heavy cavalry in a canyon, the battle effectively starts with 120 / 130 still alive, including around 10/15 men now on foot, and all already badly bloodied from the 3 falls I described ^^

- If there are only horse archers in the army, they still spawn 100m/150m to the right => possible to have them spawning centered?

Thanks ! :smile:
Back
Top Bottom