Recent content by kobayashimaru

1. Resolved 1.5.8 After todays hotfix there is a serious case of black face going on

We are aware of this issue sadly our fixes for this one did not work. Please know that we are working on this issue to fix it as soon as possible.
    One last thing that remains that you can do on your side is deleting the shader data folder to see if this makes a difference? We are still investigating this issue on our end. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience.
    I just tried this and it did not help.
  2. Resolved 1.5.8 After todays hotfix there is a serious case of black face going on

This problem seems progressive. For me it started with longer and loner loading times for item icons (those white circles progress bar persisting for a long time before icon appears), then item and character icons started looking funky (black, rainbow colored etc), then in-battle textures stopped loading (no textures on unit armors and items around the battle scene)
  3. Resolved Item pictures and NPC portraits glitch

I also have this issue. None of the previously suggested methods helped. Verified game files, erased shader folder, updated to the latest nvidia drivers, all mods removed- nothing helps. Exiting and entering game does not help either. Also, some of the item icons load progressively longer and longer as the game time passes on.
  4. SP - General Problem with prosperity and food

Hello! Currently city (and castle) prosperity is tightly tied to the food availability, which is kinda realistic, BUT causes gameplay problems in the long run. Prosperity od a city is limited by it's food supply. The city will grow in prosperity as long as there is food. Higher prosperity...
  5. Resolved Game crashes after clicking on "Clan" button

Finally, the cause of all this was the fact that my wife was cloned.
    Here's a picture of her in the party. Observe number= 2.
    I finally got rid of her clone by letting us get captured by the enemy. After that, only one of them returned and there is no more clone. haha
    hG1CwGE.jpg
  6. Resolved Game crashes after clicking on "Clan" button

I managed to reproduce this crash in a different way.
    My wife is in my party. I assigned her as a governor in a city, but she stays in my party. After that, when I click on the clan button game crashes.
    Resolved it the same way as previously- opened party interface, talked to her and told her to join my party. After that clan interface opens fine.
    It seems I can't get her out of my party.
  7. Resolved Game crashes after clicking on "Clan" button

I've been able to resolve this crash.
    My wife was the problem. :grin:
    Long time ago, during the 1.4.1 patch she was somehow "cloned". I created a clan party with her as a leader and somehow she appeared in my own party in the same time. So there were two instances of her- one was leading her own party and other was in my party. It worked fine in 1.4.1.
    In 1.4.3, when my wife's clone that was leading her own party got captured and afterwards escaped she never reappeared on the map and after her capture my game would crash when I click on the clan interface button. Her clone was still in my party though.
    I manage to resolve the crash by talking to the clone that was in my party and asking her to join my party (lol). After that I could click on clan interface button with no crash and everything seems fine now.
    Really interesting bug I must say. :smile:
  8. Resolved Game crashes after clicking on "Clan" button

OK, I discovered what causes this.
    I loaded the previous save, clan interface opens fine. The moment my wife gets captured in battle i can no longer open clan interface- the game crashes when I try.
    I will wait until she escapes and try to open clan interface to see if it will open then.
  9. Resolved Game crashes after clicking on "Clan" button

And here's the log:

[23:12:19.7596879] Exception occurred inside invoke: ExecuteOpenClan
    Target type: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.Map.MapNavigationVM
    Argument count: 0
    Inner message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  10. Resolved Game crashes after clicking on "Clan" button

Crash upload identifier: 2020-07-29_12.26.35_59e6ac85e915f3814c97a40806d7c722 Summary: My game crashes after I click on the clan button. It doesn't matter whether I'm currently on the world map or sitting inside a city. How to Reproduce: Don't really know. On the previous save it doesn't...
Back
Top Bottom