Recent content by KoA_Braveheart

1. KoA_Braveheart

Performance... FPS

What's your CPU and RAM? RTX 2080 shouldn't be running with fps that low.
  2. KoA_Braveheart

After the game crashes while playing on a custom server, it becomes impossible to join it again.

I think that's what happened to me on the CRPG servers (both siege and battle) too.
  3. KoA_Braveheart

Releasing the game in this state feels like a slap in the face

Multiplayer servers crash every other game and was an issue since at least beta.
  4. KoA_Braveheart

Player reporting

That's not how you upload screenshots. :facepalm:
    And you can report players in-game through the leader board.
  5. KoA_Braveheart

GK NA Battle Feedback

I've turned on automatic map switching so instead of shutting down after each map it will let you vote for the next one. Let me know if there's any problems with this.
    I got through three maps last night before it crashed.
  6. KoA_Braveheart

dr(german) servers do not crash, taleworlds please use their code

Did the hotfix that was supposed to fix the stuttering literally kill the NA servers?
  7. KoA_Braveheart

GK NA Battle Feedback

Maps are generally fine just fps sucks but i guess that more of a bannerlord thing then server thing? not sure
    It's a Battle Server thing from my experience; TDM or Siege doesn't get like that. My latency is fine (30-40 ping), and I can get my game to run at 120+ fps, but the server plays like it's running under 30fps and stutters a lot.
  8. KoA_Braveheart

Snowy Maps

Just started getting my hearing back from the "sound of doom" and now I'm going blind too.
  9. KoA_Braveheart

Nvidia DLSS causes game to be black screen except for User Interfaces

I've had this problem. I think it's because the DLSS conflicts with the Dynamic Resolution Scaling setting. So, you can only have one on at a time or you get that bugged screen.
  10. KoA_Braveheart

game starts in windowed mode

Use Borderless Fullscreen for now.
Back
Top Bottom