Recent content by KoA_Braveheart

1. KoA_Braveheart

Profanity filter …

Text chat censor is pointless with the addition of the in-game voice chat. Now someone can yell the n-word over and over which is greatly more annoying than any text chat.
  2. KoA_Braveheart

All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

What if we made all weapons blunt - that way there are no deaths? Then we can call knockouts "Bonks" instead of "Deaths" and that way no more feelings are hurt. 👍👍👍👍👍
  3. KoA_Braveheart

What are your PC Specs 🖥️

Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER FTW3 ULTRA
    Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
    Fan Count: 4
    Ram: 32GB
    Liquid Cooled (Yes/No): No (Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black)
    Hard Drive: Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe 4.0

On a side note - they've added a benchmark tool to BL but you might have to load up the game as single player to see and run it.
  4. KoA_Braveheart

Can we get auto-HDR support for multiplayer?

Windows 11 has auto-HDR for games that don't natively support HDR. It works for single player, but it doesn't work for multiplayer. Please fix. Thanks.
  5. KoA_Braveheart

Weird gaming habits, post your rituals

Always gotta put on my RGB gaming gloves before a sweaty BL session.
  6. KoA_Braveheart

ADD STAMINA = REAL FUN GAMEPLAY

Absolutely not.
    Sounds like real life stamina is enough.
    😂😂😂
  7. KoA_Braveheart

how to enable DLSS?

It's under the Performance tab under Settings.
  8. KoA_Braveheart

This shows how useful spears were

I want this so I won't have to deal with ladders.
  9. KoA_Braveheart

Why's NAEast Siege down?

Siege crashes after every game or two and on NA East, it's been disappearing for 15 minutes or so after crashing before showing back up again.
  10. KoA_Braveheart

Need More Info Consistent server crashing. Every 20 mins or so the siege and TDM servers implode.

On East NA, after crashing, the servers are also disappearing for 15 minutes now.
  11. KoA_Braveheart

Random earrape static noise happening on servers

Experienced it twice in four games. Played skirmish twice and tdm twice - got it once in each game mode. Seems like the hotfix should be expedited or someone's hearing is seriously getting damaged. Rip unsuspecting headphone users with their sound turned up listening for footsteps and horses.
  12. KoA_Braveheart

Lots of (Good?) Changes in the New Patch

btw the server speed change is great to
    Is that what it is? Because it's made melee feel really sluggish to me. Maybe someone just forgot to set it back from slowest to medium speed when servers got updated? 🤷‍♂️
  13. KoA_Braveheart

Need More Info Line through troops heads

The line moves with the whichever troop is glitched: Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro GPU: RTX 2080 Super GPU Driver Version: 456.71 CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X RAM: 32GB Motherboard: ASUS Prime X570-P Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 EVO Sata
Top Bottom