Recent content by KnightPeter

1. KnightPeter

[S] 1.143 Claimants Rebellion R.I.P

Sad :sad:, thanks for your work... good luck with whatever you are doing.
  2. KnightPeter

The new Subversion.

Karakurt said:
    Hi all, after an upgrade of SNV, i have a bug when I enter in my fortified manor : nothing is the same ! here is the screen :
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/errorzt.png/

Most probably,

if it is your old save.

Becouse latest update is not save compatible. New game required.
  3. KnightPeter

POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

i voted for  Crusades: Jerusalem, Civita Dei becouse i would like to see your amazing team to work on knights in shining armors. golden age of knight and also medieval warfare without guns. But then i notice viking invasion also around 8th-10th centuries which is nice era. Since you alredy have good knowledge about britain working on viking invasion might be better idea.
  4. KnightPeter

What is easiest town/castle to defend...

Thanks Orobos its helpfull. i always wonder how others play, expecially good players like you.

Toilet training  :twisted: bad bad boy!

5. KnightPeter

General suggestions thread.

What do you think? With cost of xp you gain some abilities for a short time. Not for only player but also some of troops can use them like banner carrier can do battlecry.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62230.0.html
  6. KnightPeter

Mamalukes underpowered?

oroboros said:
    Hm, that could well be that their reputation lost something in the run of their 500 years of existence. But in 1529 they were still in their "younger" years considering that they came up around I think it was 1350-1400 and lasted well into the 1800s. What I know is, that the Janissary where short before revolting in 1529 while besieging Vienna because everything went wrong, it was cold and very heavy rain set in and almost no food to eat, they couldn't get through the walls although they were already breached, illnesses and diverse other things created a very bad morale amongst them (and there was no tavern lady around to raise the morale :smile: ). So Sultan Suleyman I. and his Pasha (something??) who by the way made his way up to the army commander by himself being a Janissary first of I think it was Albanian origin (a perfect example that everyone from everywhere could make a career in the Ottoman Empire; but I think he lost his head because of the failed siege), paid extensively high bonuses for the last charge and offered the first man to climb the walls a fortune. He made the promise to his soldiers that if that last charge had no success they would immediately return back home. But that last charge was also repulsed by the Landsknecht mercenaries. And so the Sultan kept his word and they left. And to be honest, they were very lucky that HRE was at war with France in 1529 because if the HRE army had additionally shown up at the siege scene (the 20,000 Landsknechte defending Vienna were just the "back-up emergency kit" in case of... and not the real HRE army) I don't think that anyone of the Ottomans would have made it home. As well as the people in Vienna were very lucky as this was probably one of the worst weathers during an autumn in all of the 1500s. Many of the Ottoman soldiers and other people accompanying them starved, died because of illnesses or simply freezed to death on their dreadful march back home.

A few notes  :smile: After  Ferdinand left city, Count Nicolos Von Salm takes comand which is great fortune for christian world he is a great commander. Main reason lift for siege is HRE army gathering at  Linz.
  7. KnightPeter

The new Subversion.

Old saves have xp repeative bug. New game works perfectly.
  8. KnightPeter

The new Subversion.

Nice!  :grin:
  9. KnightPeter

The new Subversion.

Yeah m2 but with new game. i send my companion on a misson after that i got it. day1.

edit: after i won tournement at Rome i went to castle and i met my self :smile: beside other lords. Also there isnt any wife or sister npc. Maybe it is intended that way.
  10. KnightPeter

Sub Mod idea, Vampire: Dark Ages

Yeah i have been thinking about it. i had some ideas still i dont like them much.

1st) They can travel and walk under sun by some kind artefact (Cliche!)

2nd) Vampires dont prefer to fight or travel under sunshine but just for this game and make us happy they can but having with debuffs. (like half stats, low health) (Killing RP)

3rd) During night time all okey but day time we will stay in our coffin and our chosen companion take command by our will so we play with him. (most logical) So we prefer to fight at night.

4th) At traveling we will be in our coffin so far np. But at combat we will consider ourself trying to fight under shadow and constantly taken damage from sun with having some major debuffs. We have time until our health went down zero but also option to kill our enemies at battle field and regenarating our health.

5th) or both 3rd and 5th option.

Anymore ideas?
  11. KnightPeter

Ruler of Calradia said:
    No offense, but I think it sucks.. flying and biting vampires??

Thanks for your comment, before starting anything i am aslo in need of others opinion yours noted. These vampires cant fly unless they trained at certain disciplin like animalism to turn bat. They bite indeed :twisted:
  12. KnightPeter

The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    Now centers recruit both native units and faction units.

:shock: :grin: Great! One question what about player faction. i guess only native units.
  13. KnightPeter

Thanks for link, In A Mirror, Darkly - A Vampire Mod not close to idea at my mind. in the end this is m&b and hard to implant too much vampire element as rpg game. The books i mention more suitible as concept. Like you are lord and noble born then turned to be vampire and you are hiding your nature from certain humans or not. Vampire's are everywhere even at church but they did not dominate everywhere yet. Vampire bussines are much different then mortals mostly it is political against one clan to another. Mortals are only toy like a chess piece. Simply you are not a savage beast hunting human for blood. Yes you do that as vampire but that is not major factor for games.

You are a lord of somewhere at medieval world and ruling not from  shadows only. Some clans ruling from shadows to church for sure but that is different case. too much to told about world of darkness if anyone else intrested.
  14. KnightPeter

could you give me link for it ? thanks.
  15. KnightPeter

The new Subversion.

SVN 68. Starting kingdom is hungary fresh start. in tavern instead of mercenary npc i encounter random town sequence guy. he is naked like village idot guy. at conversation  - make your preparations we will move at dawn but notting happens. visited other faction taverns i recruted some mans named swordsman and novice fighter.

edit: also same problem for my old save (version 66). some taverns like krakov at polsih pirincipalites i can recruit mercenary. but at poznan wroclav i cant. Also i started another new game with serving no one still some problem at french towns.
Back
Top Bottom