Recent content by Knight_of_Niii

1. Knight_of_Niii

In Progress Repeated crashes on worldmap

Hello! Use the crash uploader tool. If you can upload your crash to us developers can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that they can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.
    Thank you for these tips. I already did use the crash uploader tool as you can see by the crash dump identifier: 2021-07-17_11.17.25_b02650b8644965e2e4d206604c6c3255
    I uploaded my savegame now too using upload.taleworlds.com.
  2. Knight_of_Niii

In Progress Repeated crashes on worldmap

Summary: I was doing nothing special. I always get crashes at random points in the game (Worldmap). When i reload my latest savefile, they always occur at the same ingame point in time no matter what i do or where i go. Loading an older savefile works until i get to another point where the same...
  3. Knight_of_Niii

In Progress Catapults useless in Siege of Simira Castle

When conquering the Khuzait lands i came across the castle map of Simira Castle and several equal ones. The issue was that due to the elevated position of the castle and the placement of the siege engines my catapults weren't hitting any enemies. In fact they hit my own forces several times...
Back
Top Bottom