Recent content by Kneed

1. Kneed

Firearms: Sorry, not enough complaints!

Swedish_lnvader said:
    Samael said:
    it only has disadvantages

lol, keep playing the game for a while and you will notice how useful musketeers are. The deadliest warrior in the game is a good musketeer.

lol This will be the thread the devs read and it will result in buffs to muskets  :roll:
  2. Kneed

update 1.143

Keep some of the items you want to caravan in your inventory, then sell them at point of origin.  This will drive your caravan buy price down and increase profits as well as insure your sending 20 goods for the best possible return on investment.
  3. Kneed

The weirdest thing happened to me and I have a question.

Its one of the many bugs in WFAS, its been mentioned in other threads.
  4. Kneed

Managing party member skills?

Some companion skills do not effect the group, i.e.

Inventory Management
    Prisoner Management
    Persuasion
    Leadership

(edit) So Bakhyt's (4) prisoner management skill is useless same with Ingri's (4) Inventory Management as well as Algirdas's and Victor's leadership skill.  I never understood why the Devs bothered giving those skills to companions.
  5. Kneed

Trade Routes

Try search, its been covered several times.

Here are a few, get Ingri and assess prices as the best destinations for commodities will change depending on how frequently you trade.

Akkerman - Salt
    Kyzykerman - Leather
    Bakhchisaray - Pottery
    Cherkassk - Iron, Dye
    Azaq-Kale - Powder
    Sich - Dye, Powder
    Kiev - Butter
    Chernigov - Shag
    Krakov - Tools
    Warsaw - Beer
  6. Kneed

missing Khan

Its the result of bad game design, when a noble or King is released or rescued from captivity he is removed from the game for 30 days, instead of going back to his castle and slowly rebuilding an army they magically reappear on the 31st day with an army of 80-100 troops.
  7. Kneed

I Thank Taleworlds

Pendy said:
    All ya gotta do is wait a month or two and steam will have it on sale again

Yep, 4 of July weekend, WF&S $2.99, Warband $7.99 and all 3 for $15 iirc.  Sadly I spent $15 just on WF&S the week before.
  8. Kneed

which game is the best?

Warband, WF&S is a distant third behind the original M&B.  Far too many broken elements in WF&S to be taken seriously when compared to the others.  The only two factions I consider playable are Sweden and the Khanate because they dont have bug ridden storyline quests.  WF&S lost the sandbox nature of the previous games with the new recruiting systems and stiff penalties for declining the story arc missions.

9. Kneed

2-handed sword on horse?

Surprisingly, shields are great for damage mitigation against bullets, better than armor.  They seem to reduce bullet damage by 70% or more, that being said I rarely use them.  I usually go with Compound Bow, x2 Forged Arrows and Balanced Lance.
  10. Kneed

Walker face-mark

Ride the perimeter of the map and look toward the village, more than half are behind a tree that you wont notice from inside the town.
  11. Kneed

NPC Troop Recruitment rates are ridiculous!

Hold the nobles captive, dont accept the ransom otherwise they repawn with an 80 man army, usually 40 quailty troops and 40 junk troops.
  12. Kneed

Bandit Reduce MOD

flemmorg said:
    will you make a mod that inceases bandits. i always go bankrupt because in warband early on my econamy revolved around bandits and theres too littel of them

More bandits please, 1.38 was a lot more fun with bandits grouped in 30's, 45's, 60's.

Need a mod so they don't route as easily too, even in 42v1 after I kill 10-12, another 10 turn and run.
  13. Kneed

Renown?

Glox said:
    I don't think I have ever seen mine go down. Did you lose a village, town, marshalship?

Nope, nothing. That's the part I dont understand.  All my battles are at a 40-50% troop disadvantage as well.  I think my maximum party size is about 80 and I'm usually fighting 120-150.  I'm running a campaign for reach faction at the moment and it only happens to the Khanate, it started going back up for a while hit 550 and now its back down to 537
  14. Kneed

Making Peace In Mount and Blade

joelmreed said:
    I was wondering if anyone knows how to make peace with a kingdom in Mount and Blade? After wiping out two tribes I decided to wage war with the Nords, only to see that a few days later my kingdom waged war with the Rhodocks, which means I am at war with two kingdoms, and can't keep up with all of the castles that are being seiged.

Can anyone tell me how I can make peace with another kingdom?

Wrong sub forum but talk to the mayor, he'll give you a mission to bribe a enemy lord and one of your lords for peace.

(edit) Its been so long since I played the orig M&B, I dont remember if they have mayors, you may have to get the mission from a lord.
  15. Kneed

Renown?

I havent had grievous troop losses (casualties are less than 5% of my total force) or been knocked out, I kill my 10 or so bad guys then I get out of the melee and let my troops clean up. 
Back
Top Bottom