Recent content by Klumpe-Dumpe

1. Klumpe-Dumpe

The state of Captain Mode

Keeping the captains mode realistic is my main hope in this game.
    But in my opinion "overpowered or silly", to my great regret, began to make themselves felt when the developers implemented some of these changes in patch 1.6.1 for the captains mode:
    And the perks of troops directly add an element of arcade and casualness :sad:
    It is too soon for me to weigh in on the newest patch, but I am wary of the patch not being anywhere close to what I hoped for (they have boosted archers, but we still need maps that cater to using archers in the first place).
  2. Klumpe-Dumpe

I sincerely agree on the maps. Captains mode seems designed for wide open plains - yet every map we have is extremely tight and constrictive. A basic field map would do wonders for the game-mode.
    I have had a gander at the forums and luckily I am not the only one addressing this heavy issue, so I am glad I am not alone.
    To be honest, I just wish they had come with an update with bigger, more open maps, and unlockables* earlier after release to keep the initial launch player population engaged. I hope by the time that the Early Access is over that they have changed Captain Mode drastically. It has a lot of potential that feels underutilized despite Corona maybe adding some delays (it has soon been 1.5 years since release, g'damn quarantine time moves fast :shock:).
    * I really hope they keep unlockables realistic, not making something overpowered or silly to look at.
  3. Klumpe-Dumpe

Hello Taleworlds and Community, TL;DR: More time between rounds. Fix ranged combat so "skirmishing" is viable. Make Captain’s Mode maps bigger and more open. I love the singleplayer game though. About me: My name is Mikkel Andersen. I am a 26 year-old, business engineering student. My...
Top Bottom