Recent content by Kloney

1. Kloney

WNL8 Top 5 Plays of the Week

Didn't know this thread existed. I respect the effort you go through combing through clips, nice work!
  2. Kloney

Tardet's New Gambling House | SEMI FINALS are LIVE

Your nickname: Kloney
    Your current team in the WNL (if any): Dayne
    Which match are you betting on: Dayne Vs DONER
    Result: Dayne Win
    Bet amount: 110 denars
  3. Kloney

Which match are you betting on: Dayne Vs Invictus Legion
    Result: Dayne Win
    Bet amount: 77
  4. Kloney

Which match are you betting on: Dayne vs Assyrian
    Result: Dayne win
    Bet amount: 40 denars
  5. Kloney

Current battle player ratings

I'd bang out lapache and eder any day trash kids
  6. Kloney

[WIS] Questions & Suggestions

Was already discussed beforehand, him being kept on the roster is in honour of him, not sure why you'd put your opinion public on a thread which has nothing to do with him, when you could have quite easily inquired or raised this issue you have elsewhere.
  7. Kloney

[WNL7] Congratulations & Thank Yous!

Just like to hijack the post a bit to give a bit of info and say about Chapman,

He was diagnosed roughly half a year ago with Leukemia, as far as we were aware at the time he was doing well through chemotherapy but sadly he died on the 8th of April in hospital surrounded by his loved ones after complications. I'm sure he'd be extremely embarassed by all the attention he's getting, he was always a shy guy! He was a part of our little group of friends called Sanguine for almost 8 years, we played lots of different games together but warband was always our main one. I made sure that we got in contact with his family, spoke to his mum and dad and also showed them all of the messages of good will which were put on his steam profile by all of his online friends. 10 of us (almost all of our small group of friends) managed to get down to his funeral on the 25th of April and say our final goodbyes, his mum was very pleased we could make it as were we, and his family was astounded by the amount of online support he got.

So i'd like to thank the WNL team for posting a little memorium to him, he meant a lot to us and to see how much he meant to others also is just proof to how much of a great guy he was to be around and how great a life he led.

I'll be sure to show any messages to his family and if anyone would like to donate we've been told that donations kindly made would go to CLIC Sargent, Macmillan & the Churchill Hospital.

Thanks a lot, Kloney & The Sanguine boys
  8. Kloney

ub apeal

Scar said:
    As you have said, we cannot look into peoples brains, so we have to assume bad intentions, otherwise we would never end up banning anyone, even if they intended to cheat. And again, the rule regarding cheating asks whether an advantage was gained at all, and the rule for forfeiting rounds asks whether the gained advantage was significant enough to have changed the outcome of the match. These are two steps:

1. Was an advantage gained at all, yes or no?

If the answer is yes, the player will be banned and we continue with the second question. If the answer is no, the player will not be banned and we don't even consider the second question.

2. Was the gained advantage significant enough to change the outcome of the match, yes or no?

If the answer is yes, all relevant rounds where the advantage was significant enough will be forfeited. If the answer is no, the result stands but the player is still banned.

I understand your reasoning then.

Apologies to people above but just thought i'd ask a few questions as to the origin of the rules as i haven't really looked that deeply into them. Didn't realise it was going to rustle jimmies.
  9. Kloney

ub apeal

My only issue with this is that you're assuming bad intentions from the get go, essentially the only reason you've banned Anubis is due to the belief that it was not an accident, something that can not be proven nor disproven, as noone can truly see into Anubis' brain.

The rules say nothing of intention, rightfully so. Your team has claimed he did not use it to any advantage yourselves, hence why the match was unchanged.

To paraphrase "If an illegal mod is used to gain an advantage then the person will be banned" is the rule. In this case that did not happen as you said yourselves again due to evidence you looked over.

If all of this is correct (I could be wrong) where in the rules does it say that someone should be banned on the assumption of bad intentions in these cases?

Just thought i'd throw my thoughts out there.
  10. Kloney

ub apeal

Apollo~ said:
    Well, you are just wrong. It has a clear advantage such as 'knowing how many inf' or 'knowing how many cav' or 'knowing how many archers' all this can be used to a teams advantage, i'm sure someone as experienced in the game as yourself can figure our how this can fit into tactics :smile:

Inf pushing when they have less than them
    Sitting back because they only have one archer
    Falling back instead of pushing from spawn because they have an extra cav

:grin:

Yes cavalry can give them call outs, but not within 10 seconds and not as accurate as their exact composition.

Just unlock spectator if you wanna allow this mod would be easier and less time consuming.

I don't think anyone with a brain is arguing for allowing the mod to be honest, they're simply saying that in the cases where there is concrete proof it wasn't used, such as Anubis', permanently banning them is a bit of an over exaggerated response.
  11. Kloney

[WNL7] Division B - Week 2 | Deadline: 17/03

Aeronwen said:
    Please note that the rules say both team captains are responsible for delivering screens of each set. The screens are necessary and streams are not a substitute.

Bureaucracy...
  12. Kloney

[WWC18] Looking For Team

Gib team i send nude
  13. Kloney

[W5L] Sign Ups (End. 16/09/18)

Name: Kloney
    Commander?(yes/no): no
    Novice/Advanced: Noob
    Past Teams: I once played game
    Nationality: English
    Taleworlds: Kloney