Recent content by kizersan

1. Better qulity armor and weapons

hey i just wanted to make sure that one feautre is properly working when i bought a tempered shield it said that i would get an additonal 84 hit points and 4 resistance on the a tempered sword it said i would get +4 swing thrust and speed when i sued them in game tho i didnt feel that they had...
  2. [S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

hey i was wondering are you gonna provide an alternative download for weapon damage and speeds ?
    i havent been on for about a week now so i dont have a scooby on the recent updates to this mod
    cheers again
    Kizer
  3. [S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

im still pretty sure pain is a universal thing and that not eveyone was some super soldier able to carry 3 javelins in his chest. a stab wound that penetrates deeply would incapacitate near everyone except the beast of men. guys who would actually look like Thor just some big 6 ft 4 hairy mother f**ker. weapon damages need to go up and keep armor the same maybe boost up slightly chainmal ect to balance it out because they could very well deflect several glancing thrusts or direct swings before bursting. i think the only problem thats annoying people is that stabbing a guy in a cotton shirt feels like your poking him with a feeble twig. so i think that the basic idea is that for example a naked dude like the picts should realistically be able to take about 2-3 glancing blows or 1 direct penetrating hit. a guy in a leather jacket would be able to take like  like 3-4 glancing hit and 1 maybe 2 direct hits 2 if hes a hard mother...
    this isnt like the bible what ive said here but its my 2 cents obviously dont go exactly around this but i think you can get the general basis to what im talking about
  4. [S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

see braxton gets my point the damage of weapons is too little in my opinion like a thrust to a padded jacket will go through that sucker like knife through butter
    oh where oh where is ibdil  :sad:
  5. [S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

im guessing that means its alive and kicking...?? if so YESSHHHH!!! :mrgreen:
  6. 1.010 Lords of War Rebuild. (New Map - WIP, p2)

please return and remake this awesome sick schaweet mod genuinely was my favourite  :sad:
  7. [S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

so this along with sword swong is swinging in limbo  :sad: both my fav time periods and both stalling i would gladly offer my help if i cud mod or skin but ive not got a scooby
  8. [S] Sword Song - 9th Century England

so is anyone taking up this fab mod or is it just gonna be lost amongst all the other dead or dieing  :sad:
  9. [S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

i guess i just think its kinda silly to take two sword or axe or spear thrusts to a crazy naked man before he is downed
    i think armor is fine i just think that maybe weapons shud be upped slightly so that guys in like shirts or padded armor take the respected amount or stabs or slashes that they cud humanly actually take
  10. Crashing poll!

yh im the same as the guy above no crashes until the recent release  :neutral:
    but i love this mod in my opinion its the only true full mod yet for warband
  11. [S] BRYTENWALDA [WB 1.131] - Brytenwalda 1.0 Release! 8/09/2010

totally agree with Sin some really nice features but i do have some small recomendations
    -2h weapons are way to slow they seem really sluggish and ive seen people trained in the use of these weapons swing them around like they were nothing so maybe increase them
    -could you possibly make the battlefields smaller with little to no cavalry available its hard to kill routed enemies resulting in about 2-3 mins or doing nothing also the time taken to reach the enemies shield wall is not excessively long but still a tad bit long.
    -im not too certain on this but possibly either increase weapons damage or decrease armor it took me 2 thrusts to a mans naked body by a spear to kill a man. realistically one would have been sufficient to drop the silly sod. with mail armor atm i am fine with it takes several strikes to take a man down and i believe that is sufficiently realistic.
    -if you can some more variation in the weaponry :smile:
    other than that this mod is schaaweeeett and im having a sick time on it.
    oh yh caravans seemed to be bugged i sent one off and it came back saying ive returned i said fine join me but it just followed me and continually said "ive found you" once it caught up with me.
  12. Where to find my serial number

hmm ok another problem here it appears my serial code is 2 digits short ?!?! its only 14 long
    and im guessing theres no way round this is there ?
  13. Where to find my serial number

dude your a legend and a half i luv you
    seriously i wrote in lost serial key in the search bar and it came up with snatch
    thanks dude
  14. Where to find my serial number

thanks bud i found it but some reason it says (value not set) which i dont understand does that mean i dont have one ?
Back
Top Bottom