Recent content by Kirkselt

1. Need help for lord's banner

I've almost finished my mod (a sword of damocles remake), but i've got a problem with a random crash in the world map, basically i can see the faction banner only inside castles/cities but in the map i can't see them, any ideas on how can i add the faction banner to the lords ? (i just want one...
  2. Issue with skinning an armor

Did it have a T-pose or a A-pose?
    It has an A pose, that's why i want to create a rigging for it
  3. Issue with skinning an armor

It doesn't matter if the models are completely different because openbrf's rigging copy system is exceptionally good. I didn't do any manual rigging in warband and I made something like 300 models, simply by copying the rigging from native meshes.
    tried every fix but the animations are still quite glitched (i used a rigging from a similar armor), to be precise i've imported a model from another game
  4. Issue with skinning an armor

An easy method would be to look for a similar already skinned armour, copy that armour (in openbrf), click on the new armour and paste the rigging. That's not always working though, depends on how your armour looks like.
    I mean how can i create a skinning from zero, the model is a bit different and is not very compatible with other armors skinning, when i test animations they all look glitched and i used every fix possible (i took the skinning of a similar armor) with openbrf, i've been searching a post for a while about this but i never find something usefull
  5. Issue with skinning an armor

Can someone explain me how can i create a skinning for an armor ?
  6. Village elder in custom towns

towns (which is a party) use slots to store the ID of related NPCs like who is the mayor/Guild Master. The Native way is to use the ranges to pre-define them before executing the code.

So check your module_parties.py and module_troops.py. Do they have the same groups? In the correct order and places?

Those pre-defined NPC will them be connected to the towns when a new game is created. Slots are stored inside the save game file. Thus you will also need to start a new game (campaign), cant use a load file.

Python:
    # from troops
    mayors_begin           = "trp_town_1_mayor"
    mayors_end             = "trp_village_1_elder"

village_elders_begin   = "trp_village_1_elder"
    village_elders_end     = "trp_merchants_end"

# from parties
    slot_town_elder         = 25

# from module_scripts.py look for this line
    (party_set_slot,":town_no", slot_town_elder, ":cur_object_no"),
    I realized that i forgot to add some guild master :facepalm:, anyway as i understood, if you add troops to your module you can't see them in an old savegame because they aren't stored ?
  7. Village elder in custom towns

For some reason 3 towns (added by me) have village elders instead of guild masters, the problem is those guild masters are present in module_troops ["town_51_mayor", "Guild_Master", "{!}Guild_Master", tf_hero|tf_randomize_face, 0,reserved, fac_neutral,[ itm_fur_coat, itm_woolen_hose]...
  8. OSP Kit SP Mercenary Camps (of Calradia)

Omg another annoying error

Loading module... DONE.
    Loading plugins... DONE.
    Checking module syntax... DONE.
    Allocating identifiers... DONE.
    Compiling module... (72, [(6, ':camp_no', 'p_merc_camp_geroia', 'p_merc_camp_end'), (1, 'script_refresh_mercenary_camp_troops', ':camp_no'), 3])
    [72, 1, [(6, ':camp_no', 'p_merc_camp_geroia', 'p_merc_camp_end'), (1, 'script_refresh_mercenary_camp_troops', ':camp_no'), 3]]
    [72, 1, [(6, ':camp_no', 'p_merc_camp_geroia', 'p_merc_camp_end'), (1, 'script_refresh_mercenary_camp_troops', ':camp_no'), 3]]
    FAILED.
    COMPILER INTERNAL ERROR:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "compile.py", line 310, in <module>
        entities[index] = entity_def['processor'](entities[index], index)
      File "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Dickplomacy Enhanced Edition\source\compiler.py", line 1168, in process_simple_triggers
        try: return '%f  %s ' % (e[0], parse_module_code(e[1], 'simple_trigger(#%d).%s' % (index, trigger_to_string(e[0]))))
      File "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Dickplomacy Enhanced Edition\source\compiler.py", line 1526, in parse_module_code
        try: export.append((' %d' * len(command)) % tuple(command))
    TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not list

COMPILATION FAILED.

I don't really know how to fix this one O_O
  9. OSP Kit SP Mercenary Camps (of Calradia)

ok i fixed the scripts problem, now i have this one :sad:

["konrad","Konrad","Konrad", tf_hero,scn_balion_camp|entry(2), reserved,fac_commoners,
    NameError: name 'scn_balion_camp' is not defined
  10. OSP Kit SP Mercenary Camps (of Calradia)

I've got this error

MODULE `scripts` ERROR:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "compile.py", line 109, in <module>
        from module_scripts import *
      File "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Dickplomacy Enhanced Edition\source\module_scripts.py", line 79138
        ("spawn_merc_patrols",)
                              ^
    IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level

COMPILATION FAILED.
Back
Top Bottom