Recent content by Kinopra

1. Need More Info d3d_device_context_- e.1.8.0

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
    If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
    • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.
    Well I managed to "fix it", I went from 1.8.0 to 1.7.2 and it was fixed, I can play without problems

I have 2 theories
    1: on June 28 nvidia released a new driver and it may conflict with the new beta
    2: that the loading screen, to fix the sharpness and brightness was bugged somehow and throw that error

Greetings, I will play in 1.7.2 until the other version is stable.
  2. Need More Info d3d_device_context_- e.1.8.0

Summary: I start the game and I get a black screen, the background sound of the forge is heard and I get this message d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device:::lock_texture Failed!" ,I will try to be as precise as possible how my problem started, first install the modding kit, I was seeing...
  3. SP - General Many suggestions to improve the quality of life of the game

my suggestions are more than anything to give "life" to the management of clans, parties, player etc. things that make the game unique for each player and that are the ones that end up falling in love 1.-Freely change the banners of the clans of your kingdom 2.-Change the background color of...
Back
Top Bottom