Recent content by Kingsman

1. Kingsman

Calradia Roleplay [New Server]

What is Calradia Roleplay? Calradia Roleplay is hosted on Persistent Kingdoms, this server was started around seven years ago and proudly takes the seat of being the best and longest lived roleplay server. It is a server that focuses on realism, in a land with a deep backstory and lore. You are...
  2. Kingsman

List-Maker Election

Why you gotta do my boi Shin dirty like that he a better duelist than these gamers

There's way better fighters than these guys you not even gonna include M the owner of Ludas, the man owns Ludas for christsake the owner of the sweaty server where all the sweaty fighters come and sweat all over each other like Arni and Kani the sweaty bumbois probably mash these gamers up
  3. Kingsman

Private Server Monetisation Policy

Like I said a shot in the foot
  4. Kingsman

My main fear from this is people are going to report my server using old screenshots of the donation system prior to our update where we're adjusting to the new policy to try and shut down my server because they are salty for being banned or are competition.

Even a few days downtime could have big problems.
  5. Kingsman

Personally I don't see why this happened it worked just fine before but if it needs to be done i'd suggest easing up a bit, perhaps allowing cosmetic items or some minor incentives that don't give players advantages as all this can do is help improve a server which brings more people and hence more sales for TW and explaining this policy in a bit more detail.

Also my entire server depends on me hiring coders to make me new code and sort bugs and technical issues am I still allowed to do this if people aren't allowed to "Sell Code"
  6. Kingsman

Will this carry over to bannerlord?
  7. Kingsman

While I see this as a shot in the foot to taleworlds as I can only see it stunting server growth and not increasing it I am happy as the owner of "Calradia Roleplay" to adhere to these new regulations.

7224cfdd46b861ec499d7d185a78cfb4.png
  8. Kingsman

Answering The Script Power bs thread.

Dany speaks Chinese maybe why

Gishank and Dany are good as is Illuminati and Connor the rest I won't mention :razz:
  9. Kingsman

[J7L] Javby 7 League - Main Discussion Thread

They are the reserves, we'll only have 12 on at a time.
  10. Kingsman

[J7L] Javby 7 League - Main Discussion Thread

We legit made an entire thread dedicated to this server, watch yo ankles Calradian Lyons comin' for em.

http://www.calradia-roleplay.com/index.php?topic=3969.msg29783
  11. Kingsman

Calradian Roleplay - HCRP Server

This is literally over 2 years old and it's still going strong, so long ago man.
  12. Kingsman

Banned from Calradia_RolePlay server on PW

http://calradiaroleplay.proboards.com/
  13. Kingsman

CRP Videos

These are videos from the PW Server "Calradia Roleplay" if you wish to see more check out my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwE4BImLbmecf6y5f7hbO_w
  14. Kingsman

Rolepay Latino help pw

DanyEle kindly released his scripts for free
Back
Top Bottom