Recent content by kingofstrongstyle

1. Modded No one can go inside Sanala

which mod caused it?

Huaxia Kingdom mod from Nexus. They have since solved the issue though.
  2. Modded No one can go inside Sanala

Yeah I think you are right, I think it is related to one of my mods and I know which one. But thanks for your help!
  3. Modded No one can go inside Sanala

Okay thanks I just submitted the ticket.
  4. Modded No one can go inside Sanala

Here is a video. You can see that I am trying to click on Sanala but my party doesn't dock and I struck up a convo with the villagers who are also trying to get inside at the end.
  5. Modded No one can go inside Sanala

Summary: I cannot dock my party at Sanala. Neither can anyone else. Even villagers and caravans that are "travelling to Sanala" are just stuck outside and unable to enter. When you click on Sanala on the map, your party does not travel there, nothing happens. Its as if the place is vanished. How...
  6. Closed Suddenly started crashing on startup. Application faced a problem.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Everything was going fine but all of a sudden when I started up the game "Application faced a problem". It worked fine just two hours ago. I verified the files on steam. I unloaded all my mods and it still won't start. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name...
  7. Modded Crash on campaign map when fastforwarding

Hi again. Thanks for answering. Well if you can see I actually attached two crash reports. The first one is mod related and the second one is not. I'm also going to recreate the crash with no mods installed and will upload the crash report here when I get the chance. Thanks.
  8. Modded Crash on campaign map when fastforwarding

Summary: The game always crashes on the campaign map. Its unplayable now. I tried removing all mods and putting all in but its not the problem of any of the mods. Crashes on both 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. How to Reproduce: Campaign map, your party is standing still but pressing the >> fast forward...
  9. Noble fugitive

I am wondering how lords become fugitives? My younger brother married Sora and when I looked at her history in the enclyclopaedia she had become a fugitive 2 days before the proposal. But she wasn't exiled from her clan and she didn't escape prison either. What did she do? I wanted to know what she did to become a fugitive and what the implications are?

Also I recently killed her dad in battle. She didn't seem to mind lol. The conversation strings should really be more immersive to reflect something like that.
  10. Resolved npc wife flickering in castles

Hi sorry for the delay. I was trying to recreate it but it only seems to appear randomly and not all castles. Also it isn't always the wife, the companions do it too. I also noticed another bug with no flickering but the npc having a conversation alone so she's talking to herself lol.

But anyways here is the video on youtube showing the flickering
  11. Resolved npc wife flickering in castles

Summary: In castles when you see the animation of two NPCs talking with each other, one of them is always flickering. Its always either my wife or my brother's wife that is flickering. How to Reproduce: 1.8.0 beta. Just go to any keep in town or castle where your wife or inlaw is staying at and...
  12. In Progress Factions don't attempt to take back city from Rebellion

But are they at war with another main faction when it happends?
    I've noticed that as soon as peace happends - armies disband, and rebelclans dont count as kingdome, and thus they cant form armies to siege.

Bit of an oversight with the designdecision imo.
    But overall the reason why they raid is to make it easier as the loyalty will plummet due to low security.
    Thus only the garrison will be resisting the siege and not the milita.

Overall the ai tend to "raid too much" for my taste, specially when its counterproductive afterwards in maintaining control of the city aka prevent it from revolting.
    A bit of an update!

So the factions in question eventually did take back their town but it took a good 2 in game years! yes I think part of the reason was exactly what you said, they were not at war with any other major faction and therefore lacked the motivation to create an army.

However, you would think that they would be more likely to siege gains the revolt when they are not at war considering their resources are no longer tied up with other wars. So even though the issue is "resolved" I do consider it still to be a minor game flaw that needs a bit of tweaking.
  13. Resolved Companion led parties just stay in town and don't leave and don't patrol

Sorry for the late response. I will upload my save file when I create another party. I have since disbanded my parties.
    I do know that the issue I believe is in recruiting. They go to a fief (I've seen this happen in both town and village) and they are recruiting but seem "stuck" in recruiting mode and don't wanna leave. I know this because I tried inspecting the troops and taking away some troops and they automatically fill up again while they are stuck. This may or may not have to do with the recruiting cash limit that you impose on them. I always try to adjust the limit a few denars higher than what they currently have but maybe I should widen the gap.

It happens most with my "Golden" companion, although my "Bloodaxe" companion started doing it eventually as well.
  14. In Progress Factions don't attempt to take back city from Rebellion

Summary: Not sure if this is by design but I notice that every time a faction loses a city due to a revolt, they almost never attempt to take it back. They won't siege it, they will only just raid the villages, which doesn't make sense because they are basically raiding their own village. Also...
Back
Top Bottom