Recent content by KingLuke

1. KingLuke

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Shatari said:
    I would love to have Euro Truck Simulator 2 and the DLC, if nobody else has claimed them. :grin:

Sent!
  2. KingLuke

Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

I've got steam keys for:
    - Mount&Blade: Warband + Napoleonic Wars DLC
    - Euro Truck Simulator 2 + going East DLC

Post if you want it, and I'll pm you the keys. (1 game per :razz:)

Edit: All out!
  3. KingLuke

New PC Help

I wouldn't buy it. I've had a similar system (Pentium D - 3.4GHz, HD5450. It ran Warband on Medium-Low.. about 20-24 fps)

I'm guessing you have a tight budget?

Also, if you're looking to build a new system that is a bit cheaper, I would recommend going with a AMD APU based system. They're cheap and will save you from buying a graphics card.

I'm not very good at this stuff so my knowledge is very limited. Hope I helped.
  4. KingLuke

Homelessness

Okay - I updated the OP with my story. Sorry it took so long, I'm not the best at putting things into words. Not to mention I got really emotional.

If anyone else has something they would like to share, please do!

Luke
  5. KingLuke

Homelessness

Anyway, I'm curious to know! Thanks, Luke
  6. KingLuke

Recommended graphics card for Mount and Blade Warband Napoleonic wars

I used this one a while back with my old AMD Athlon X2 (64?) 2.0 GHz - it performed very well with Warband/Napoleonic Wars. About 30 FPS steady on medium-low settings.

Although if you have a little more than $30 then you could probably go for a GTX 650, you can find them for around $100 these days. (Example)

Hope this helps!  :razz:

(Other online Merchants are available)
  7. KingLuke

Napoleonic Wars 1.104 and Warband 1.158 patch!

jafloresl,

I believe in your Gamers Gate Shelf you should be able to see your serial key(s). Then you can Download Warband and Napoleonic from Taleworlds site, install them and then activate them with those keys.

Warband from Here
    And Napoleonic from Here

Hope this helps.  :smile:

8. KingLuke

[Sandbox MMORPG] Life is Feudal

I find this whole Kickstarter/Indiegogo stuff rather ridiculous. Not only this game but other games too. I would go into detail but I really don't have the time.  :neutral:
  9. KingLuke

SP Dark Ages Medieval [WB] Edins Invasion - The Battle for Icenland

Huh. Looks interesting. I really like the smaller island map. Less traveling time :razz:

Anyway, I'll be following this.

- King
  10. KingLuke

Crawle Indie Game

CRAWLE Information taken from the Crawle Website/Forums Crawle is a sandbox game with a focus on realistic survival: Live off the wilderness, hunt animals, manage your body's health and craft new tools and armour in order to survive.
  11. KingLuke

[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

Okay, so it's been awhile but I'm back.

I'll be releasing a big update within the next month or so, with some highly requested new features!

- King

(If you want to know the features just ask and I'll tell  :razz:)
  12. KingLuke

Warband Server Hosting Questions

If this is the wrong section or not permitted, please let me know, thanks! Hey Guys, So I have some questions about Hosting Servers for Warband, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Basically, I have been planning of starting my own Game Server/VPS hybrid hosting provider, and I was...
  13. KingLuke

Paker111 said:
    I'm confused: what version of mod is latest? In first post I can see 1.0>1.1 and in spoiler 1.4. So which one is the newest?

There are 2 different modules, Roman Invasion 1.4, and Conquest of Nations Rome 1.0 with the patch 1.1.

The spoiler is there to separate the two mods. The un-spoilered mod is the mod I am actively working on.
  14. KingLuke

EDIT: My main complaint about this mod is the Italian Peninsula. Why is Rome so close to the tip?
    I'm not making the mod so that it's 100% accurate, but I can change it for you if you would like me to.

Edit: I'm open to suggestions  :smile:
  15. KingLuke

zynlen101 said:
    The odd thing about this is that the download keeps stopping after a few minutes or so.

I'll have to try downloading the mod again.

Hmm, I'll upload 1.2 to the Nexus then, there are never any problems with that.
Back
Top Bottom