Recent content by KingKilo

1. Suggestion General Add option to change crafted item weapon "type" (skill it gains / perks it benefits) or allow new usages for crafted weapons

Only caught a bit of what you wrote before -

Basically, when the gladius is swapped to the javelin thrust usage, it is considered technically as a pole arm.
    My guess is the AI will consider it a pole arm, and I can confirm it is treated as pole arm with skill gain and guards carrying the sword in towns.
    I haven't seen any way to change what skill gain / weapon type the AI considers it yet.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this!
  2. In Progress e1.6.2 beta - Shader error

This happens any time a shield breaks in combat
  3. In Progress General Changing weapon pieces of a crafted item will cause a crash when viewing the inventory

I noticed that in 1.6.1+ (possibly before, unclear), if you change the pieces of a crafted weapon, then load the save, it will cause a crash when viewing the inventory. This doesn't cause a crash when viewing the changed weapon piece in game - If it was already equipped I can bypass the...
  4. In Progress General [1.6.0+] Crafted Weapon Pieces Seem to be using LOD1 by default instead of LOD0

I've also seen that on 1.6.1, the human head mesh seems to be off for males in LOD1 (head turns dark)
  5. In Progress General [1.6.0+] Crafted Weapon Pieces Seem to be using LOD1 by default instead of LOD0

I have confirmed that, with the LODs removed, it is properly displayed
  6. In Progress General [1.6.0+] Crafted Weapon Pieces Seem to be using LOD1 by default instead of LOD0

Hello, it would seem that crafted weapon pieces seem to be using LOD1 by default instead of LOD0. I noticed this in 1.6.0 and 1.6.1, but it is possible this has always been present. Please find pictures here: Mesh, Substance, model viewer LOD0, model viewer LOD1 are present.
  7. [Suggestion] Thrusting attacks do 0 damage to gates, limits weapon types for units

Hello, Modder for Eagle Rising here. I'm attempting to make Thrust only swords that use under arm thrust + overhand thrust of javelins. However, I've run into the problem that thrusts do absolutely no damage to gates. This renders the units completely useless in sieges. Is there anyway this...
  8. Suggestion General Add option to change crafted item weapon "type" (skill it gains / perks it benefits) or allow new usages for crafted weapons

Hello, I'd like to request one of the following: 1. To add the ability to specify what weapon type / experience gain / perk benefits an item should get 2. Change / create new weapon usages for crafted weapons. Essentially, I wanted to make a one-handed sword that only uses thrusting animation...
  9. Resolved [NotResolved]Reduced head size with latest 1.5.6 Main Branch Update+

So, I wen't back to 1.5.5 and 1.5.4, and it seems like this has always been there. I'm not sure at what version it started (1.5.8 or 1.5.9 fixed the major problem that was introduced in 1.5.6), but I think now it's just more of an issue of how different the helm placement is to how we scale it in 3d programs. I understand that helms need to be resized etc to fit different head shapes, but there seems to be a common themed in that the face is pushed back into the helm
  10. Suggestion General Please make strings moddable /loadable via XML or project.mbproj

As it currently is, there is no way to add in strings to a module without C#. It seems like it would only require some lines being added to the project.mbproj, though forgive me as it could be far more complex then this! The only current method to add in strings is to manually replace the...
  11. Add more hair type options that do not remove the ears

Please add more hair type options that do not remove ears. As it is, the current options are only suitable only for helms that cover the entire head. The options end up being choose between sliced off ears, or massive hair clipping.
  12. Resolved [NotResolved]Reduced head size with latest 1.5.6 Main Branch Update+

This bug is still present

Please fix this. The heads look NOTHING like the head mesh so their is clipping everywhere and it's impossible to shape or size anything. People are spending hundreds of hours shaping and creating free content, only to have it look the way it does.
  13. SP MP Antiquity Eagle Risng - Rise of an Empire

Sorry - I totally posted this and then left it without any updates! I will update this post drastically after the next "large" update that will be revamping the romans.
  14. Suggestion Material Editor Exposure Compensation for Materials

Hello, I'd like to formally make a request that exposure compensation be added to materials. This will be useful for all kinds of mods: 1. Sci-Fi - armors, weapons, mechs, vehicles, lightsabers, you name it 2. Fantasy - runes, weapons, armors, staves, magic bolts, you name it There are a lot...
Top Bottom