Recent content by KingKilo

1. In Progress General Floating eyebrows on female head for custom races

The only way so far to fully fix this issue has been to completely delete the vanilla lods, decimate the main head mesh so morphs are on the LODs, then delete all of the extra materials + mouth / eyes / lashes on the LODs... there is somehow the LODS impacting the main mesh.
  2. In Progress General Floating eyebrows on female head for custom races

By removing the vanilla style LODs, and instead decimating the main head mesh that still had the morphs on it as LODs instead, the eye brow issue was corrected. However, this causes this issue to happen , despite tags being on everything.

The LODs are somehow impacting the face.
  3. In Progress General Floating eyebrows on female head for custom races

I have even tested with an untouched head mesh, and only renaming it, and it gets the same problem. If there is a lod, the eyebrows will not stick.
  4. In Progress General Floating eyebrows on female head for custom races

To add more to this, somehow, if the LODs (same as vanilla LODs) are deleted, this is fixed. Adding lods causes the issue again.
  5. In Progress General Floating eyebrows on female head for custom races

I used the tpactool to extract the base female head, and merely elongated the areas. I added the correct tags to the mesh in the mod tools. However, in-game, the eye brows are floating in the CC tool, and completely messed up (along with the head) in-game.
  6. Discussion Suggestion Unable to mod managed_core_parameters

managed_core_parameters does not have a line available in project.mbproj that we can replicated to modify these values. Can this be added in?
  7. In Progress General Users are reporting stretched / strange textures with shaders exported

The issue did persist for those I had requested to do that.
  8. In Progress General Users are reporting stretched / strange textures with shaders exported

When shaders are exported, some users are heavily impacted and see stretched out textures and oddities. This isn't reproducible for everyone, but at least 20 people have reported it so far with Eagle Rising's latest update. https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2888487006...
  9. Imported face mesh won't deform hair, eyebrows, and beard

Can confirm this is also reproducible for me. Workaround posted above did not work. Material order in blender is fine, but once imported into mod tools, something seems to occasionally randomize the materials. I've seen this on various meshes, it's only a noticeable issue on head meshes since apparently, the main head mesh material has to be first.

This is actually a big bug.
  10. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

Thank you for finally taking the time to look into this. I have reported this many times for months now, including the cause.
    This issue floods our bug reports. It will be a great relief when it is fixed.

As some have noted, it is inversed for vanilla assets in the modding tools. I do remember a specific patch where we had to republish our assets to prevent a CTD on launch. I THINK this happened around the same time we started seeing vanilla assets appear the way they do, and mod assets appear this way. Perhaps there is a connection (or perhaps I am remembering incorrectly).
  11. Resolved [Modding][XSLT]Using XSLT to remove NPCCharacter in lords.xml, then including the same NPCCharacter in an xml in a module causes a crash

I believe I misinterpreted the documentation that the xslt would only remove from xml with the same name, it apparently removes all NPCCharacters. That is the cause of the crash.
  12. Resolved [Modding][XSLT]Using XSLT to remove NPCCharacter in lords.xml, then including the same NPCCharacter in an xml in a module causes a crash

For clans, settlements, and kingdoms, if they are removed from vanilla with xslt, it will scan / use the IDs listed in modules (they have the same ID) and no crash is present. For NPCCharacters / Lords, it appears to stop at vanilla and crash.
  13. Resolved [Modding][XSLT]Using XSLT to remove NPCCharacter in lords.xml, then including the same NPCCharacter in an xml in a module causes a crash

As stated in the title, we are supposed to use XSLT to overwrite lords or remove them and include our own, but using XSLT to remove lords from the native files, then including the same lords in an XML within the module causes a crash when starting a new game. Is there any reason the lord ID's...
  14. Resolved [1.8.0] Animation errors in the modding tools

All animations in the modding tools for 1.8.0 are completely bugged. Attempting to create a new animation / override an existing animation results in the following crash: Attempting to simply launch the mod tools typically shows this for some existing animations. These animations have 0...
Back
Top Bottom