Recent content by KingEroc1st

1. Your MP is a joke.

what they should do is make multi player a PVE experience rather than PVP experience
  2. Too many roles dilute the skills and perks system

the problem is that if you have an engineer surgeon and scout you'll never personally gain those points or anyone in your party that's not currently filling those roles. also the captain buffs are not reliable since they need to be leading a party inside your army to command a formation in a...
  3. New horse?

i dont remember, it was a fight and the rider was dead, i scrambled onto it and remembered seeing a new name. afterwards i dismounted to check and it was called storm charger. checked game files and it only has 130 hp lol. dont remember ever seeing it in shop. spirit horse is new i'll check...
  4. Athletic vs Riding

i think a reason you get more experience on horse back is because your effective damage per second on horse is lower. your maneuverability isn't as good and you can't chop down as many foes in the same time. there's a huge accuracy penalty for shooting on horseback which makes landing a shot...
  5. New horse?

lame probably means it's been injured. spirit horse is a new one. i once found a storm charger
  6. Starting age - 18 to 21 is more appropriate

30 years old with 0 skills, while your 25 year old brother is an expert at many combat skills and social/trade while he's also charming AF.... wow wow wow wow wow
  7. Khuzaits needs their allies or lords reduced! Its not just the auto.....

if you can't beat them, join them, and sabotage from the inside do stupid **** like propose to go to war with 2 factions at all times and maybe summon an army to Ostican and then disband it once everybody gets there. of course, get yourself some fiefs and defect at the right moment, recapture...
  8. Aserai recrut lvl speed very low

yes, experience is shared between all troops of the same type. even to the ones injured. so if i have 7+1w troops and i deploy the 7 on the next battle and they kill a bunch of enemies, i could potentially level up all 8 of them, bulk leveling is the best way to train troops. and to the...
  9. Instantly Retiring your Faction Leader

don't just rebel and leave, leave them in shambles. spend your influence points since they'll be zeroed anyways. you can ask to declare a couple of wars to start, but they won't agree to too many. however, if you propose to declare war on a kingdom, someone votes against that decision, and you...
  10. Is skill progression much slower now? (Beta 1.5.3)

what I did was use the mod Bannerlord Tweaks (updated) you can change the character experience gain in many ways but all i did was make it so i get 100% experience in Arena tournaments and practice matches. the normal value is 25% for tournaments and 3% for practice. this way it made my...
  11. How do I enjoy an SP campaign?

at that level it's really the deserter party quest that you can fight, maybe poacher quests also. occasionally you'll find a big looter party or 15-25 bandits. but in the beginning of the game before renown level 4 your main goal is to boost renown so you can do stuff like join kingdoms or...
  12. Any mod/mods that REMOVE Khuzait?

the whole game strategy of starting small is to keep all the major powers in balance and climb the ladder of chaos. if the Khuzaits are getting out of hand, fight them. right now 80% of the Khuzait lords are in my prisons as i marched my army against them and fought many battles. their horse...
  13. Need More Info Can't Load after 1.52 Hotfix (Oct.7), anyone else having issues

i had this exactly problem yesterday with the minor patch, and i updated my game from 1.5.2 to beta 1.5.3 and also updated all the mods i was running and it worked then comes today's patch... haha i love how taleworld shoves it's middle finger up my ass every day when im just trying to play a...
  14. New updates Oct 7 and Oct 8 issues

thanks man, this seems like the exactly same problem i had yesterday that i'm having again lol i'll try the mod and see if it works. honestly though i'm so sick and tired of playing for 2-4 weeks, get my clan high level and ready to create kingdom, and boom new major patch nothing works anymore. lol
  15. New updates Oct 7 and Oct 8 issues

So yesterday and today had 2 20-30mb small patches. except both destroyed all my saved games. I was able to work around and get things working last night by updating the game to beta 1.5.3 and updating all the mods. but today's patch ruined my saves again...except i don't have anything to update...