KingEroc1st's latest activity

• KingEroc1st replied to the thread Archers need a nerf..
    I can't believe Apocal is back for more... Volleying is arguably the de facto mode of attack when employing archers without clear...
    After participating in this discussion for a while and making some reflections while playing the game more, i've realized a few things...
    I don't think that is the case here, aside from Fians the archers in this game are not that op. even with high ground and unobstructed...
    the reason missiles shouldn't do as much damage compared to a spear thrust is due to the force involved. the golden equation here: F=Ma...
    charging in a disciplined way is important, even if your horses died on impact due to arrows or pikes their sheer mass and momentum...
    it's going to take more time to compile a source list and proper citations on a subject this nuanced than it would to write a long...
    if your only argument is that i'm not providing sources then perhaps you can go do your own research, arrive at your own conclusion...
    i was going more for the defenders are in front of the granary to guard it. so the attacker has to eliminate the defenders or distract...
    Archers took much much more time and effort to train (compared to infantry) and are relatively lightly armored (due to the range of...
    me too man, me too. i think that would push this game into the next level of player base and longevity for sure. they can add different...
  • KingEroc1st replied to the thread Formations bug/unplayable.
    what is the problem with your formation? you didn't provide a detailed description i posted a thread a while ago about formations being...
  • i heard a surefire way to get pregnant is to have your spouse as the governor of a place, have booze in your inventory and spend the...
    my ideal pvp scenario in this game would be a 5v5 field battle. each team has a commander and 4 squad leaders and each person commands...
  • dude you have 2000+ expense, lets say 3k a day 6 caravan and 5 shops should cover most of that. and you cannot forget that every time a...
  • in that case you were super super lucky to own a town in the first place lol. i always had to personally lead armies and take few towns...