Recent content by Kingclontrooper

1. Why did two-handed weapons disappear in Battania and the Empire?

Don't you guys usually use two handed sword for duel? Since only Vlandia has two handed sword, should we look forward to seeing only Vlandia?
  2. Suggestion General It would be nice to be able to adjust the Flora View Distance in the modding tool.

It would be nice to be able to adjust the Flora View Distance in the modding tool. When I make a map in Mod and look at the plants from a long distance, it seems that there is nothing. In the end, I have to work on the Xml, but it's cumbersome to do it one by one. So why don't you support the...
  3. The Sword animation (motion) is more unstable than the previous version.

In the previous version, the feint motion using a sword was soft, but in the current version, the feint motion seems to be lagging. I think it's a bug, so I'm reporting it.
  4. An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

we also support you guys opinion. :smile: from Project:Korea
  5. Project: Korea Trailer

New trailer released!
  6. fix the kicking hitbox

Kick system is very OP now.

When a person approaches me to kick, I get kicked even when I move back.

It's called "forward kick."

Does that make sense?

Currently, the kick system needs to be nuff.

can't avoid kicking.
  7. Scene Design Contest

Forum username: Kingclontrooper
    Scene name: hct_imperial_village
    [Screenshots]
    M6JjO.png

my blog (more screenshot)

Scene name: Isle_of_koreon
    [Screenshots]
    U3JPV.png

Scene name: sturgia_village_highland
    [Screenshots]
    CluLT.png

8. Need More Info Cloth Editor cloth simulation doesn't work

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697071240015380500/811624997038325810/bandicam_2021-02-18_00-46-42-385.mp4 The vertex paint is also applied properly, but it still doesn't work. Cloth Simulation is not working at 1.5.8. This phenomenon did not work from the 1.5.7 game version. In...
  9. Need More Info Cpu usage for bannerlord always accounts for nearly 100%.

I can comment on the issue with better precision if the telemetry data is available. Can you upload the telemetry data following the guidelines of my colleague?
    Could I know in detail what you guys call a "profiling tool"? Once I press right shift and t key in the game, the chat space appears.
  10. Need More Info Cpu usage for bannerlord always accounts for nearly 100%.

Is your Vsync enabled? Can you try to set your Refresh Rate setting to 119 Hz or 59 Hz?
    yeah, I'm using vsync full, and I'm using 142 Hz because my monitor is 144 Hz.

and I didn't see your reply because the notification didn't come! sorry
  11. Project: Korea Trailer

New Trailer Old Trailer More information https://www.moddb.com/mods/project-korea
  12. [For those with some industry experience] When do you think Bannerlord will really leave Early Access?

I believe that Taleworlds will launch Bannerlord in 2021. Please...
  13. Need More Info Cpu usage for bannerlord always accounts for nearly 100%.

cpu: i7-8086k gpu: 2080ti Whenever I play bannerlord multiplayer, cpu usage always takes up 100%. The cpu usage of the duel server accounts for 60 to 80%. I can't play multiplayer because I'm nervous... P.S. And how can I move to multiplayer section if I post the wrong article with singleplay...
  14. Maps so far made [Kingclone's Map]

Beautiful 👍
    Nice pics, the mountain village brought me back to Warband!
    Lol damn these sites takes forever to load those pictures...its like going back to the 90s again xD

Thank you!
  15. Maps so far made [Kingclone's Map]

Bannerlord Fan-made Scene I'm posting photos of the maps I've made so far using the Bannerlord Moding Tool! You can see the map-making process on my YouTube channel. :) My YouTube channal : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XZvoWc7FCtfAZ_NViRnbg?view_as=subscriber
Top Bottom