Recent content by King Regnar

1. Resolved Bannerlord does not start from Steam & crashes after Taleworlds cinematic in Native.

Hello! I am facing the exact same problem as mentioned above.

I have tried all steps mentioned, also i did a clean uninstall.

I uninstalled the game, uninstalled steam and went and deleted all Steam Folders including mount and blade folders in steamapps.

Then i deleted mount and blade folder in "Program Data"

I deleted mount and blade in my documents, also files in c:/username localapp folder. I searched my whole PC for anything with steam or mount and blade and everthing was gone.

After deleting i installed steam again, and then mount and blade on a different drive just to make sure.. I ran the game as Administrator but it still crashes after the intro...

I have tried for days and days looking for a fix.. but i cant seem to find anything.

Here is my crash log: 2021-01-20_13.11.29_d30085e878ea9e7a1ac2075247d4486b

Please help me.. - Thanks
  2. Resolved Crashing when starting the game - Loading screen

I performed a clean uninstall - Removed all files that had anything to do with bannerlord. I then installed the game again from Steam and the problem still remains?

here is the latest crash report 2021-01-20_09.11.10_d30085e878ea9e7a1ac2075247d4486b
  3. Resolved Crashing when starting the game - Loading screen

My problem still remains, even though i restarted my PC and deleted the files you mentioned.
  4. Resolved Crashing when starting the game - Loading screen

Hi!

Thanks for the quick reply, i have deleted both soundtrack.xml and music_parameters.xml, then i went into steam and verified the game.

After i started the game i still had the same issue.

Here is the crash log: 2021-01-15_12.42.22_d30085e878ea9e7a1ac2075247d4486b
  5. Resolved Crashing when starting the game - Loading screen

Hi! My game crashes when i start it and i see the running horse in the loading screen. The game just suddenly crashesand i get the TWCrashUploader. (I HAVE NO MODS) After days of trying to resolve this i have tried following: 1. Made sure that i have the latest Windows 10 Update. 2. I have all...
Back
Top Bottom