Recent content by King Mozart

1. SP Musket Era Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.92 ported to WFaS 1.143)

sorry took so long to reply, i hardly remember it, is there any way i could get the fire by rank mod? i already search it but fail to find one
  2. SP Musket Era Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.92 ported to WFaS 1.143)

Where did you get that? I remember playing WFAS back when it was released and I don't recollect anything like that. Are you sure? I remember having the fire by row command on the earlier versions of Caribbean! which is now known as Blood & Gold: Caribbean.
    [/quote]

i cant remember when, i bought it 4 games in one, persistent, napoleon, WFaS, warband. so when want to play WFaS, there is a choice poping out asked me if i want to convert mod to WFaS, so i accepted it.

i change my PC and buy new WFaS and 1143 and there is no fire by row in it
  3. why the fire orders only had fire left, right or middle flank

can you help me find this mod. so in the past i play M&B wfas, and it has a features for ordering musketers to fire by row. but i recently download and play W&B wfas 1143 version, but the fire orders only had ; fire left, right or middle flank. anyone can help me with this?
  4. SP Musket Era Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.92 ported to WFaS 1.143)

good sire..
    can you help me find this mod.
    so in the past i play M&B wfas, and it has a features for ordering musketers to fire by row.
    but i recently download and play W&B wfas 1143 version, but the fire orders only had ; fire left, right or middle flank.
    anyone can help me with this?
  5. With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

good sire..
    can you help me find this mod.
    so in the past i play M&B wfas, and it has a features for ordering musketers to fire by row.
    but i recently download and play W&B wfas 1143 version, but the fire orders only had ; fire left, right or middle flank.
    anyone can help me with this?
Back
Top Bottom