Recent content by King Henry

1. King Henry

TW please, please fix this.

I would like to point out that although some features might seem easy to fix it isn't always the case especially when working with monolithic applications. Sometimes changing one feature has various effects on an application that can affect many other events. Sort of like a chain reaction, or butterfly effect.

I'm not saying the problem should be left unresolved. Just something to take into consideration.

To contribute a bit to the thread, one thing that I would love to see patched is a bug that crashes the game when attacking Bandits. And maybe new ways to earn money, as at the moment I think the best way is smithing (but realistically I think that being head of state would earn more money than selling a sword haha).
  2. King Henry

Poll - Are u satisfied with how TW has been tackling this EA?

Most definitely, they have a strong team that have been working on the game since Early Access while also engaging the community to continue to gather feedback.

The game is better in many ways since the launch of Early Access and a lot of game breaking bugs have been fixed and content that add depth to the world has been added (such as families and kingdoms).
  3. King Henry

Forum Upgrade 21/01/2021

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the new changes.
  4. King Henry

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

I keep getting spammed with conspiracy quests, the problem is that these quests are either non functional or crash the game.

- Asks me to find a bandit hideout near a castle, but the bandit hideout doesn't exist (endless running in circles and nothing)
    - Asks me to destroy 3 groups of bandits = crashes the game.

Meanwhile the game punishes you for these bugs since the conspiracy continues to grow stronger.
  5. King Henry

Need More Info Game crashes when interacting with Mountain Bandit for quest

There's a quest that requires you to demolish 3 groups of Mountain Bandits. Game crashes as soon as you interact with the bandits. Also there's another quest where you have to find a bandit hideout (conspiracy quest), the hideout never appear leading to the conspiracy growing stronger and time...
  6. King Henry

Can my girl avatar marry a princess?

Are we able to get divorced yet?
  7. King Henry

Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

Same happened to me, turns out I had too many saves. You have to delete some old ones to make room for new saves.

How many saved games did you have?
  8. King Henry

stop children mod

Did they not have protection in medieval times? Could you not wrap it with silk or fur or something?
  9. King Henry

This game desperately needs more macro dynamic!

Please add the option to divorce your wife, there's no Pope in the game.
  10. King Henry

Why are there open food markets during Winter?

So that the good people of this town don't have to starve ?

So what you're telling me is that they ate their coats to not starve
  11. King Henry

Opinions on beta 1.1.0 AI combat

They need to add divorcing into the game
  12. King Henry

Why are there open food markets during Winter?

People with fruits ontop of their head and fruits on stalls. No coats either.
  13. King Henry

In 1.1.0 all troops became fat giants

Lay off the McDonalds and the problem will autoresolve.
  14. King Henry

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Can we start focusing on more important updates now. Like the ability to behead your wife, divorcing, and remarry.
  15. King Henry

Patch Notes e1.0.6

Good job team!
Back
Top Bottom