Recent content by King Henry IV

1. King Henry IV

Cheating Question

Thanks Guys. And for Us that suck at the game I have played it through a few times without cheats but I am "RPing" A Character and he needs to be "god like" to be a Elven Archer.
  2. King Henry IV

Cheating Question

Alright so I am trying to level up faster. Seeing as I only get 1000 XP per time I hit CTRL+X I want to know if there is a way of adding XP faster. I am about level 35 and its taking a LONG time to hit the next level and i am tired of hitting the button. is there like a .ini edit or someway...
  3. King Henry IV

Question: Engine?

I was wondering. Was Mount and Blade based off a Engine like Quake III engine ect. Just wondering. I was a thought that popped into my head why coding.
  4. King Henry IV

Vassel? & Troops

Start off as a mercenary just keep helping one guy of the faction you want to join meaning do Quests for the king
    to raise your Rep. Then when your done he will ask you to join as a Merc. Do so. After a bit of traveling and such with him and doing some epic battles ask him and he might yes or no you. If no. Get your renown up and if yes your a Vassal

Also I reccomend you get more troops.
    Hint: Some factions troops are better than others. Recruit Diversly in all the factions and use the best of All worlds

King Henry IV I am I am.
  5. King Henry IV

Alagaesia The Journey: Looking for help

If you read it and understood it i said

Empire has 2 factions

And Varden has 3

6. King Henry IV

Good Im currently working with Mount&Blade Map Editor.

It may be for a old version but it still works for .903

I also am developing Hero's Now.

The only thing left on most hero's is there Armor(From the Modeler)
    And The Dialoge

Then I shall be working on naming the towns.

I need some names for towns For these Faction Names

Empire -> Sub Faction Urgal Will Replace Nord

Empire -> Sub Faction Human/Other Will Replace  :roll: The Pink Kingdom

Varden -> Sub Faction Elves Will Replace Swadia

Varden -> Sub Faction Humans Will Replace The Green Kingdom

Varden -> Sub Faction Dwarfs Will Replace Blue Kingdom

Raz'ac And Other Rare Races Similar To that will be eather be a Seprate Unit from the army on the world map or we will mix it in with Farmer/Type Class That Is Recruitable In The Empire's Taverns.
  7. King Henry IV

SP Native Other Peasants v.1

If you have built everything.

You can only build houses,Farms,And Gather Resources

Pretty much your entire Village becomes a Giant Troop Spawner for  you

8. King Henry IV

kk Well I Have been looking at other peoples open source code.

Its Good,

There are some pretty cool tricks in certain mods that will make the lacking material stand out.

Also,

The 3rd Book's Name Has Been Released

Brisingr - "Flame, Eragon says it when killing Urgals in book 1" " Brom Also Says it To light the fire"

The Date is Set For September 20, 2008

The Book Will Go On Sale On September 19, 2008 At MidNight

They wanted it set like that so you can have a party at the book store with the other fans.

May Your Swords Stay Sharp,
    King Henry IV Wood Elf
  9. King Henry IV

Beat The Mod..........

I built everything

Well Not Everything.

I got pissed at the farms because whenever I was Raided They Go In The Way Of My horse.
    so i only built 2 of them.

Anyway
    Love to see the game get bigger and better,
    King Henry IV The Wood Elf.
  10. King Henry IV

I played it for 4 hours.....

I have to say its a very good game and I would love if you advance it more because I have just about beaten it I concored the Metal Nation and soon the others will fall..

So....Advancing the game Like smaller villages or Castles or something is a MUST
  11. King Henry IV

www.xfire.com

Gamers Use It.

So they can Msg in game.

Voice,Logs Time You Played,Clans,Other Stuff too
  12. King Henry IV

(Request) We need a scripter for our mod!

You mean you need a python scripter?

Because i just learned it a couple of weeks ago.

I could help out.
  13. King Henry IV

FerdiadITA said:
    If you need some Python work I could give you a hand :wink:,let me know.

Welcome to the Team.

Do you have Xfire?

Eragon said:
    hmmmm i should probably help with this mod as my name presumes........

anything i can do?

Have you done anything with Modding Before?
    If not you can always Learn.
  14. King Henry IV

kosmik said:
    Well you can edit a horse to look like a dragon. I mean at the beginning you just too quests and stuff and then at one point you find an egg witch turns out to be a dragon egg, so you could have it in your inventory it gives you some bonuses and when it hatches it  becomes a baby dragon that gives you evenmore bonuses but after hatching the baby dragon starts consume food. Later on you can have a dragon like a horse (dragon has to be quite small for that) and when you guys find a way to make a giant dragon fit in the game and look good you can have a giant dragon. In the story there are only like 3 dragons ( in eldest there were 4), so it should be a really hard to obtain the dragon egg. For example you get a quest to kill a massive host of 600 high level urgals and 100Raz´acs after you kill them you find an elf  that gives you a egg and tell you that you are the one who is chosen to be the first dragon rider over a long time. :grin:

Its a good idea but acording to the thread of the last group that tryed it. It takes up the horse mod and not many people like NOT having horses.

And Shooter yeah we won't ever have to see the 3 dragon riders for now. but i can always put Eragon in there without his Saphira Because Saphira is training the with golden dragon from Eldest.

Also: My Modeler told me to post this would anyone happen to know how to add new faces and options into m&b?
Back
Top Bottom