Recent content by killyouready

1. killyouready

b站视频分享:还有骑马与砍杀引擎做不出来的游戏?!

您好,尊敬的 killyouready,欢迎您回到 TaleWorlds 的官方社区。

我们非常荣幸看到您在此分享您的精彩作品。与此同时,我也希望借此机会介绍给大家我们论坛新增的功能——Bilibili 视频内嵌播放。

Code:
    [MEDIA=bilibili]BV1wz4y1s7tj[/MEDIA]

各位中文玩家只需按照上述代码块的格式,即可将 Bilibili 的视频直接嵌入到主题中。经过多次测试,我们发现这种内嵌播放方式相对于直接复制链接分享,更有助于提高视频的播放量和分享效果。(提升视频数据荐权,对于 UP 主很有帮助)

感谢您的分享。

好的,我原本以为只支持YouTube
  2. killyouready

b站视频分享:还有骑马与砍杀引擎做不出来的游戏?!

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1wz4y1s7tj?t=5.1
  3. killyouready

B Modern Fantasy [WB]Dragonball Z BUT Mount&blade Warband

@K700, hi friend, i haven't use wse2 before till recent days for a try. but Why my this mod cannot run by your wse2, it will crash soon when entering every scene by wse2 lanucher.

Does it mean if the mod delete many original native code and redo, WSE2 will have no work with such mods.
  4. killyouready

someone at youtube make a video introduce all my mod trials,that‘s good

5. killyouready

有个老外油管视频评测了下我的一系列mod,挺感动的,国内冷门,但还好可以推到国外

有个老外油管视频评测了下我的一系列mod,挺感动的,国内冷门,但还好可以推到国外
  6. killyouready

Best mod base in 2023?

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...d-mod-introduction、download-and-notes.452900/

How do you feel these mods by me?
    Those may be not good mods,but i try to make something new you all never see in warband before
  7. killyouready

[战团国内] 我的各mod合集情况汇总:涉及moba即时战略类、空战类、武侠类、体育竞技球类、2d类

你好,我们很高兴在官网再次看到您。考虑到您的主题内容充足,因此精华区更适合该主题。

这个主题所包含的模组我也已经转发给了官网的 Modding Team;这些模组的内容丰富、娱乐性十足,突破性的脑洞和创意,让人感叹道“没想到骑砍还可以这么玩。”
    我认为,随着现在骑砍系列游戏的热度影响力逐渐降低,像这样充满娱乐和讨论性的,可以破圈的模组是被现在圈子所需要的,是多多益善的。

为您的创意点赞。
    谢谢,希望能让战团再次续命,让骑砍再次伟大
  8. killyouready

[战团国内] 我的各mod合集情况汇总:涉及moba即时战略类、空战类、武侠类、体育竞技球类、2d类

首先如下均为本人的战团模组,涉及moba即时战略类(魔兽红警争霸)、空战类(七龙珠)、武侠类(刺客伍六七)、体育竞技球类(暴力篮球足球网球台球)、2d游戏类(拳皇刘华强模组)各种不正常的mod类型,分散各贴,自概念版开始更新,现在差不多概念完,开始准备深化剧情,所以汇总下目前的情况。并且我的mod有一些我mod内通用区别于其他模组的操作机制,集中本贴叙述下,顺便放置一下我的各平台地址即国内网盘和外网创意工坊和moddb的下载地址汇总:...
  9. killyouready

Is someone interested in this formation function,if many one like i will share the code with english comment

Are they made to intelligently spread out? Like if you have 50 do they try to fill the space and not bunch up too much?
    i have some data can be modified to control formation for the distance between each soldiers and the lookout scale of the whole formation. This deponds on players their own feelings to adjust. But another the decisive factor is the collision of the model that i called as “formation template”. The thickness of the lines of the formation template collision will affect the soldiers‘ crowding degree on its lines. So the first step to make this formation system is to make a suitable model and create its collision.

IF you mean let soldiers to fill the formation after mission start , my mod is not following the original soldiers' spawn pattern,I redesign the soldiers' spawn pattern that let enough soldiers to follow a certain scale and distance between each soldiers to fill a certain formation. you can choose you be the one to create formation and the opponents to challenge fighting your formation or opponents be the one to create formation and YOU to challenge fighting with opponents’ formation. if you choose you to create formation,you can choose many kinds of formation before soldiers spawn. if you choose your opponents to create formation,the formations will be random in 30 different kinds of formation temple and you need to challenge fighting with opponents’ formation.
  10. killyouready

Is someone interested in this formation function,if many one like i will share the code with english comment

I am obsessed with this. I have been for years, ever since you posted it with that Peppa Pig ages ago.
    I've never messed with custom formations.

I'm also not sure how you determine the lines, do you use external program for image processing?
    not need external program,just using ms code is enough.
    the way is to turn a image into a special collision. use code to detect collision to get some positions for soldiers to follow then this formation can be similar to the image lookout.
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/diy-special-formation-system
    this is my published mod for this function.
    36020221026202115931.jpg

this is the example model collision for producing formation .
  11. killyouready

Lol

What is the performance like? And where does it store the coordinate data for formations, is it hardcoded onto the module system or does it read from files?
    only use mod system,formation can move.
    QQ20221209104528.gif
  12. killyouready

SP Fantasy diy-special-formation-system

moddb:https://www.moddb.com/mods/diy-special-formation-system Assigned address :https://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/thread-2094127-1-1.html 特地给中文站的阵 There are currently 15 formations to choose from (initially 7 at launch) : Goose, Peppa Pig, Big Wolf, Chicky You, Doraemon Tinkerbell Wave...
Back
Top Bottom