Recent content by Killer of Rawafid

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

vFMRFV6.jpg

Q2cc2bM.jpg

These are 2 more images.
    1)The "strange script" I was talking about.
    2) Textures error encountered.

Also, I can't check(put a tick) on "load textures on demand" in the configure menu of launcher.
    If I try to do, it automatically gets closed.
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

You would need to upload your picture on a site like Imgur, then copy the image address of the one you just uploaded there and insert it in the "http:/" here.

Ok. Thank you.
    I figured it out.
  3. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Can someone tell me how to upload pictures?
    I am new here.
    It shows ""http:/"" when I click on the photo option in the message box.
  4. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

I have encountered quite a number of problems in this mod.
    When I extracted the 7zip file , it shows that I have 1406 errors and a lot of checksum errors.
    I have installed v3.3 patch from ModDb and it extracted without errors.
    I downloaded this from Nexusmods and I had quite a stable speed.
    When I opened this mod, it showed the main menu in an incomprehensible Font which looked like some east Asian script but I can't recognize it.
    It could be that there is some corruption within this mod which caused it.
    When I try to open custom battles through guessing from menu in the strange script, it shows a number of "can't load textures :/(texture.dds) " errors and then after I keep on clicking ok and the custom battles menu finally loads and I play the battle just randomly, the battle runs fine but again I encounter a number of errors and I have to click "OK" on the dialog box every time.
    I then open the "start new game" option.
    And again everything about choosing who your father was, the option to select lance recruitment or native is written in the strange script
    I just keep on pressing on any one of the option to start the game.
    The character stats menu has everything from skills to charcater proficiency in the strange writing.
    The map looks fine but the name of the cities and every text is in the strange script.
    I have took photos of the errors and I would upload it soon.

Note:---- the script can't be understood and since I have played the original 1257ad mod I remembered the positions of options and their description like
    "Native recruitment" or "lance recruitment"
    I had to select the 5th option on the main menu to enter custom battles.
    I had to select the 2nd option to start a new game.

Please, help me out in this issue and I would like to know if the problem is in the website "Nexusmods" from which I downloaded it, or due to "network errors"
Back
Top Bottom