Recent content by Killer Kitten

1. New Strategies for a more difficult game

If you auto resolve, no wonder you dont win any battles
    Lol! No kidding! Lol.
  2. Dealing with a More Difficult Game

What level is your character. What are your combat skills? How to you run your battles? Any mods?

I've noticed a welcome increase in combat difficulty but I've not had problems winning battles, even when lightly outnumbered.
    I just looked at my stats. This run, I decided to do a character who was more social, and unfortunately, the tactics stats suffered... Yeah, that stat is kind of important if you want to win anything...
  3. New Strategies for a more difficult game

I just found the problem. My tactics was insanely low... oops.

Yeah that stat is kind of important...
  4. Dealing with a More Difficult Game

It seems lately that the developers decided to "fix" the "too easy" problem by buffing enemy troops to an insane amount. I have not won a single battle against another enemy lord. Even when I outnumber them. Now, I do understand if they have top level troops and I have low level troops, that's...
  5. New Strategies for a more difficult game

Lately, it feels like the game has gotten harder, and not in a good way. Now, I don't have a problem with the theory of making it harder. The game was entirely too easy. And I really love many of the improvements. The fact that I can order my soldiers to attack the main unit instead of a random...
  6. Does Taleworlds have no concept of percentages?

I ran a test where supposedly I had a 51% success rate with a 14% critical fail rate. Out of twenty times I ran that test, I had MORE critical fails than successes. This isn't count as just being ineffective/ Does Taleworlds not understand how percents are supposed to work?
  7. Make it Make Sense

I don't understand how this makes sense. I have rag tag mercenary band that has 47 troops. There is a massive army of 574 of my allies heading right to a castle to siege it. Yet the enemy army of 568 is going to make a massive detour away from that army to... chase me... Why? How does that make...
  8. Patch Notes v1.2.7

Hey, my game no longer works! This is great. Thanks! I hate it!
  9. Resolved <VillageName> Needs Crafting Materials still bugged

The next patch is on its way!
    So the answer is "yes." Got it.
  10. Resolved <VillageName> Needs Crafting Materials still bugged

So, in the meantime, am I just supposed to fail the quest?
  11. I desperately need help!!!!

Go to documents
    Navigate to Bannerlord
    Now configs
    Open engine.config.txt
    Change the cheat_mode from 0 to 1
    Save the file

Ctrl + LMB – teleports you to the clicked location on the map
    Lol. I did end up finding a cheat. But I do have strict rules when to use it. I have to have actually paid the ransom and not just escaped and I have to shut it off in 24 game hours and I'm still captured.
  12. I desperately need help!!!!

What is your party speed, and the modifiers showing?
    It's not a question of speed. It's a question of, you're surrounded when you're released. The only reasonable solution is for the devs to fix their broken game.
  13. I desperately need help!!!!

It's accurate in some contexts but hella not in others, and this is a fantasy world with its own rules and thus you have to abide by them unless TW makes cultures more distinct by having different laws of chivalry associated with them.

It is your fault; you got picked up, and since you're literally naked your movement speed should far exceed the battle parties so if you're still getting nicked then you're doing something wrong.

I was almost literally in your situation (I kept my clothes and a horse) during the first hours of my first playthrough, so it's not like I can't relate. The key is to get out of Dodge, enter the fight arena for seed money, and then do small trades between cities in a tight area until you have enough money to pay for delivery boys, and then gradually upgrade your wealth and personal power from there.
    Okay, genius. Talk me out of this...

Go ahead. Tell me what to do... BTW, there will be about five different armies surrounding that city when you leave. So how am I supposed to get out of dodge?

Oh, you don't have one? I can't believe your, "Dump everything and they'll leave you alone" plan doesn't work here. It's almost like the problem isn't speed. It's almost like its the enemy aggression to drop everything they're doing to chase after your character is a bad idea as a game design.
  14. I desperately need help!!!!

This is it; you don't lose your thousands of kgs of loot, so you are slow. Dump your stuff, you should hit 6.0, 7.0 with a horsey 🐴
    I AM LITERALLY BUCK NAKED!!!! What else should I dump? My liver? Seems everyone wants to eat it.
  15. I desperately need help!!!!

Are you over-encumbered? You should be able to easily outrun patrols if you're on your own, but you're greatly slowed by lugging around much of the phat loot you were carrying prior to your arrest and detention, so you probably just have to abandon most of your stuff (animals included) to get away.

It's definitely not a pleasant experience, but it's not supposed to be; you made a mistake that allowed you to get arrested in hostile territory so your aim should be to stay out of jail as much as possible (and look for wards to stash your valuables; prior to fiefs, it seems like 1.2 introduced "Warehouses" which can be used as storage to some degree).
    No, I'm not. That's just it. It's just me. No horses. No loot. No men. No captives. Nothing. I'm in the middle of their territory which extends to about 10 different cities on the map.

This is what is broken. It's not even historically accurate. Passages of freed prisoners IS historically accurate and should be a mechanic.

You are so fixated on it being my fault, when I'm doing everything right. I've dumped everything. My guy is literally naked.
Back
Top Bottom