Recent content by killer-blead

1. killer-blead

Greedalicious's Competitive Commentating topic

Hey man its been a while!
    Yeah its still a thing, slowly but surely. Right now we have the cRPG 2 tournament, and BNL will be starting soon. After that we have a Nations Cup which should be fun.

And yep, still in Wolfpack, we just play other games these days.
    That is great to hear! I am happy to hear you and the boys (guys?) are still rocking out together. Exceeding_Arrow sends his regards as well!
  2. killer-blead

Greedalicious's Competitive Commentating topic

Hello Greedy,

How are you, old friend? Is this competitive thing still going on? I would like to see it if it is.

p.s.
    Are you still in Wolfpack?
  3. killer-blead

When will you start actively dealing with cheaters in multiplayer?

Mm, it has been a while since I have been on the forums and most of my experience is with single-player. What is this green/red dot you are referring to? And what kind of cheats has OP seen other than people who are slightly faster than him and arrows not hitting hitboxes?
  4. killer-blead

Is this a joke?

Why do we need to accept this?
  5. killer-blead

SP - General Less throwing weapons in Practice fights

In warband I used to enjoy roleplaying as a tournament fighter or a trainer. I would train my weapon proficiency in the practice fights and use that to win the tournaments. This works in Warband. However, this is completely impossible to do in Bannerlord. Besides the fact that everyone keeps...
  6. killer-blead

Mods for Bannerlord

The modders are already working overtime. 6 pages of mods on the nexus ranging from rebalancing, adding troops and new features: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/categories/8/?BH=1
  7. killer-blead

Why Do We All Have Fake Names?

i wonder which lord i am

huguhughuguhughuhghuhguhughuhuu
  8. killer-blead

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Man i am so lazy I don't want to replace my signature down there... I'll get around to it though.
    Signature will be changed soon(TM)
  9. killer-blead

(temp) Dev Blog 14/02/20

That is wonderful. That means high level lightly equipped troops are viable because they know how to block!
    Oh no here come the naked 2h wielding berserkers.
  10. killer-blead

1ste Infanterie van Nassau

Dat zijn veel Nederlanders, waar komen die opeens vandaan.
  11. killer-blead

Micro transaction for bannerlord. hope it's not true.

I will not be buying cosmetics and skins for a game I paid full price for, I'd rather have it be unlockable. Heck, I'd be even more for it if the unlock was something like  "Let someone install the game and add your referral code in it to unlock the skin" to push people to advertise the game with their friends.
  12. killer-blead

What would you do if Bannerlord was a massive failure?

If Bannerlord was a massive failure I wouldn't really be bothered by it. My enthusiasm for it has disappeared long ago, not because the game is any less appealing then it was before, but because for me the hype has died down and I have other more important things to do. I will be playing it when it comes out just to check, but I will never be as active on it as I was with Warband.
  13. killer-blead

Some questions

I'D imagine that we would get a lot of memes with factions who have 5 civil wars at the same time because the king did not feast enough.
  14. killer-blead

Camels !! wow, why not Elephants

Teje said:
    Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong but modders will be able to create new "skeletons" for new animals/monsters/humans, aren't they? I mean not like in warband where every mount felt exatly like a horse. Here in native we have at least the camel one and the horse one. Apart  from that we can have seen other animals like dogs, sheeps...

Hopefully some eldritch abominations as well.
  15. killer-blead

Early Access - but No Access?

Eador imperium, tiny size shard hard ai.
Back
Top Bottom