Recent content by KidKiedis

1. KidKiedis

SP - General [Suggestion] I want to marry my wanderer companions.

Yes. They look way better than nobles. But local traders and gang leaders look just like some local model agencies and with better params. =)
  2. KidKiedis

Weird battlefield AI behavior.

Well, it looks like your troops are doomed due to incredibly stupid behavior with all that turning their backs on enemy archers. So it seems like character is way more important in that case. Maybe it's a great idea after all. You should get the best armor and stay safe?!

Still it should not look like a suicide =)
  3. KidKiedis

Resolved Switching through companion roles disables roles of other companions (Clan tab)

You can work around this by setting clan roles via dialogs. Or just being careful with the sequence of role assignment. Very cumbersome - I know
    You can just click on the roles list object, and it will show all options.

Still cycling with arrows drops all roles to None.
  4. KidKiedis

Weird battlefield AI behavior.

Yep. That's why Im here too.

AI is a total CRAP right now.
    Infantry moves forward and then turns their backs on arrows.
  5. KidKiedis

SP - Economy Lords and bandits should not carry all their money with them

10k is nothing in mid-late game.
    10k is a cap player can loot from one lord. It was much more before one of a first patches.
    10k is not much, but what if you're in battle with 10 lords?)
  6. KidKiedis

That could be modded
    Sure, still it breaks the balance of the core game.

I'm trying to kind of fix my own game. Not taking all loot, leaving prisoners and so on. Made it much tougher in early game, but once you get to bigger politics, gold starts flowing in vast amounts and mostly from battles.
  7. KidKiedis

Resolved Large bag of barbed arrows has same amount of arrows as simple one.

Large bag of barbed arrows has same amount of arrows as simple one. Large one weights 2.5 and common 2.0 UPD And it seems like Heavy Ranger Bow has same parameters as Ranger Bow. Weights + 0.5 Version: 1.2.1
  8. KidKiedis

Resolved Switching through companion roles disables roles of other companions (Clan tab)

Once you select a companion and cycle through his roles from None to None it resets all companions roles you've set before. Guess it's made to prevent player from having 2 surgeons but now to set a role in a middle of a list is quite a task since half of your roles will be reset. Guess that's...
  9. KidKiedis

Noticed a few times that player plunders 10.000 dinars from defeated lords after victory. So lords keep incredible amounts of money with them. Same for looters and bandits. Seems like everyone has more trust in roads than in chests behind castle walls or in some hideout. =) There's no logic in...
  10. KidKiedis

SP - Economy Why equipment pricing should dramatically drop

**** than i need to quit my job as the party leader and get a merc job myself haha, so a lord can pay for my gear.
    Hah.. guess some of them were captains who thought so.

Don't forget about loot they get after the battle.
  11. KidKiedis

Bug Report: Kranirog Castle

Still happens in current update. (1.1.0 i guess)
  12. KidKiedis

so that still doesn't explain why my troop with a 40 denar daily wage can afford better armor and weapons than me
    Mercenary unions? =)

Actually not only player loots the battlefield. Guess he's the last who gets his hands on all that swag.
  13. KidKiedis

Need More Info Siege problem in Ustokol Castle and Kranirog Castle

Same issue still present. Units don't climb ladders on the right side and behave strangely at all. I'am on 1.1.0.
  14. KidKiedis

Then why does it cost under 1000 denars to upgrade any peasant to use them?
    Because they own their stuff. They're all mercenaries and you pay for their work, not their equipment. They want more salary? They get better, buy better sword and gambeson and approach their lord with "how about 10 denars a day, mlord?")
  15. KidKiedis

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Diplomacy issue] Kings are suicidal

That's because Raganvad is a ****ing moron, he will hoard fiefs for himself and do all kinds of dumb things, playing for Sturgia right now is a waste of time sadly.
    lol Sure he's an ******* but same happened when I played for NE in previous session. Now I just have the numbers.

Seems like factions are just targeting exact settlements for the next attack and don't care much about declaring war on a few superpowers.
Back
Top Bottom