Recent content by Kickthecat75

1. Kickthecat75

IGNORE

dont tell me what to do.
  2. Kickthecat75

My method for recruiting Dark Knight troops quickly without losing party morale

As a female, you can marry one of the DK generals and have access to any DK units he garrisons into a town/castle. 
  3. Kickthecat75

Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

The thing that i really want added to this mod the most is Banners for the 3 dark night generals, its hard to find them on a map because they just look like a normal patrol for my faction.
  4. Kickthecat75

Permanent Death?

no i got the idea from watching blu the bear feed tom the fox :razz:
  5. Kickthecat75

Permanent Death?

You could start the game with a companion that you get to custom name that is your son/ daughter and will follow you around until you die. Much like the strategy adviser of old SOD. But if you die then your person is deleted and your son / daughter can take over anything you own, comming with with new stats and skills and Lords will think differently of them, stuff like that
  6. Kickthecat75

SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

undead invasion going to make a return for warband?
  7. Kickthecat75

The companions I'm making

Don't forget to add a companion who's whole life is to go to the new land and kill natives and make gold.... like a Spaniard to south America .
  8. Kickthecat75

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Bail said:
    Computica said:
    Yeah, the away lords in 3.0B think there just to high and mighty to listen to you. This will be fixed in 4.0.
    haha, then i must punish them, perhaps by indicting then for treason or something :razz:

but then you lose a lord :neutral:
  9. Kickthecat75

I need some voice acting.

if you need voices still messege me on here and we can work something out, im american so i have a beautiful voice of awsomeness  :grin:
  10. Kickthecat75

DoctorPringles said:
    I think we'd know who it was when some random new NPC shows up. =P

lies, i don't think anyone has memorized all the lords in the game by name.. he could slip a few in without anyone noticing
  11. Kickthecat75

computica, you should make a lord/someone important that is you, but your real name and not tell us who said person is :grin:
  12. Kickthecat75

Who has the Weakest Faction?

GenericSoldierX said:
    Those 8 people that voted Antarians as the weakest need to be put in a mental home, it doesn't matter what difficulty I'm on their melee infantry destroy my armies, it doesn't matter what I throw at them either, infantry, cavalry, archers, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but their infantry are like 500-foot tall super mechs with nuclear missiles for weapons.

My screen is still covered in orange and red text. :cry:

get a large group of marian crossbows and some aden heavy calves and something to hold a line and antarians will fall quick
  13. Kickthecat75

Sword of Damocles Warlords 3.0 Beta - Bugs, Problems, and Improvements Thread

I just found a bug, and i dont know if it has already been noted,

ok, so what happened was that i declared war on sarranids after 5 other nations did and took a few towns, after a bit i found the rulers and asked for peace. He said ok, i got the right to rule and peace was declared. But then i said " its not in my interests right now " and it gave me the ability to ask for peace again, i did and it gave me more right to rule.

heres a picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  14. Kickthecat75

trying some modeling

is it a battle to the center from all 4 sides? or is it a battle in the bottom up to the top?
Back
Top Bottom