Recent content by KickingJoub

1. KickingJoub

Jomsvikingar Enhancement Pack for Vikingr

What does this do? I assume texture replacements, but a few words would be nice :smile:
  2. KickingJoub

TaleWorlds Forum Modding Contest[April 2018][Scening]

Sorry it took me a bit, wasn't around for the weekend, but I've now fixed the bugs in Swampy Castle. Any suggestions for making it a bit easier for attackers are welcome, even if having fewer players for such a small castle might help in the first place :razz: (and yeah the ladder working probably helps too) As always, feel free to use the scene for anything.

Scene name: Swampy Castle
    Scene download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-oYvv_orwdoPLovAW8AFaHKH4ejGdzXw
    Terrain code:
    scn_multi_swampy_castle multi_swampy_castle 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001b00389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b
    outer_terrain_plain
  3. KickingJoub

I've updated my scene! As it's OSP now, everyone feel free to modify it as much as they want.

Scene name:
    Swampy Castle
    Scene download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gOF1f-Qe-yj23fZTf0joMQMZ_wfYgyM_
    Terrain code:
    scn_multi_swampy_castle multi_swampy_castle 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001b00389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b
    outer_terrain_plain
  4. KickingJoub

BingRazer said:
    Forum username: BingRazer
    Scene name: Snow castle 1
    Scene download link:
    Terrain code: 0x0000000040058e8c0004c131000031690000587c00001e08
    Terrain outer: snow

By submitting this work I agree to the rules and regulations of this contest.

You forgot a tiny detail there :razz:
  5. KickingJoub

Forum username: Swampy Castle
    Scene name: Swampy Castle
    Scene download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tAw4qz3dUi6AYUVw6Qn2dXiTZkcNgKDd
    Terrain code:
    outer_terrain_plain

By submitting this work I agree to the rules and regulations of this contest.
    Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/gP5y08g foggy is the ideal, but that's a mission script or something.
  6. KickingJoub

A very early preview pic, a sneak peek, a taste of things to come, an unrefined gem, a teaser:
    XrlfbYf.jpg
  7. KickingJoub

[research] Greek city states

Tasty Leaf said:
    Why no transverse crests for Greek Cities?

Provide a credible reference with them, and it'll be considered. Also see what Seek said below... :dead:
  8. KickingJoub

Rome at War: Media

Tasty Leaf said:
    WCBnDnB.jpg

Unfortunately, the battle is lost but the Macedonian forces have lost a significant portion of manpower to a much weaker army. They cannot afford to sustain such profligacy or Dionysius and the other Greek leaders will win the war.

Hey that sounds like one of the famous sayings... A puppy victory? No. A putrid victory? Ah damnit, can't remember what it is :ohdear: Nice screenshots though!
  9. KickingJoub

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

Scuba Steve said:
    In that case, I'll blame my friend who isn't a member on this forum who gave me these ideas. If you descend into madness, I will apologize on his behalf, though I hope you don't descend into madness, and that it will actually work well and look good.

I can confirm that Seek has descended into madness many moons ago. Pretty much around the first time he fought with the dreaded under-over-arm animations :lol:
  10. KickingJoub

The Mead Hall

Well that's interesting, but why didn't they include a picture of the historian who managed to find such proof against the accepted norm?
    Aliens.jpg
    Not to mention how the article paints a... different picture to what I remember about battles in general. "a West Saxon army against a combined hoard of Vikings, Scots and Irish"
  11. KickingJoub

RaW 2.55 open testing and work in progress versions.

A lot of time's been spent getting the names of things right in non-english, though I've had nothing to do with it :roll: Not being a modeler or one of the researchers, :facepalm: all I can say with confidence is that every piece of equipment in the mod is based on a reference :razz:

We welcome all feedback on balance, the more detailed the better, as a broader view brings better results. Just first make sure the issue is with the mod, and not your skills :wink: Not saying that's the case here, just a general ntoe.

As for scenes, we don't need them reported, we're well aware of the current inadequacies :oops: However, if you find stuff like: a single tree floating in the air, or a bush growing in the middle of paving, or NPCs stuck in odd places, we'd like to know. In other words: Stuff that might be overlooked by a tester, as we do test every scene we actually make/add :cool:

Damn do I use a lot of smilies after midnight :party:
  12. KickingJoub

Hello and thanks for all the feedback SirKriegor :smile: I'm not Seek, but I can answer a few points:

- We aren't supposed to be using English, so deal with it :twisted:

-"It is the year 300 B.C." from Information and Downloads, which determines the equipment we'll have :ohdear: and to quote the FAQ: "Q: Will you add Imperial Rome. A: No, stop asking"

- Balance is an ongoing experiment, what with reality rarely matching the stats, so we're looking into it. It's worth noting that it mostly looks like Rome won wars through a willingness to throw more soldiers into it, rather than by being superior on the battlefield (Pyrrhic Victory comes to mind).

- The scenes, like Messana, are also a work in progress as there's quite a few of them.
  13. KickingJoub

Seek n Destroy said:
    They'll eventually get added to the current classes or new ones  :fruity:

I need both SP and MP scenes that are fully functional (AI mesh, gamemodes, etc...) although I can do the AI mesh if necessary, the main requirement is functionality and matching or surpassing the quality of current scenes. The priority for now is a Greek themed coastal town, castle and village for SP and medium sized scenes for MP.

I'll add to this that I suggest starting with Multiplayer scenes, since they need a bit less in terms of atmosphere and such.
  14. KickingJoub

Childe_Rolande said:
    I'll be happy to help. Would you like us to report any bugs here?

That would be the preferable action.
  15. KickingJoub

I/We'll be posting screenies when they're available and I suppose at least a scene done-% wouldn't be too hard after we figure out the scene situation. We (by which I mean Seek) will figure stuff out through a combination of hard work and guestimation :lol:
Back
Top Bottom