Recent content by KibblesBits

1. Resolved Always under the map, settlements out of place, constant zoom out, all save files, even new ones

Summary: Any time I go to any save file, my character is under the map, all the settlements are in the wrong places, the map isn't even fully loaded, and all of this causes the game to constantly zoom out so fast that I can't zoom in with scroll wheel faster than it's zooming me out. Screenshot...
  2. 1.7.1 is great but literally unplayable from crashes, any fixes out there?

I came back a few hours later and now the zoom out bug is gone, thankfully. This is crazy though. You know the game is fun when I keep trying to play even with these insane issues lol
  3. 1.7.1 is great but literally unplayable from crashes, any fixes out there?

This is insane. The crashing every 30 to 60 minutes is one thing, but now I have a bug where it's just constantly zooming the map out. I tried saving the game and exiting, which was a mistake, because saving the game saved the bug as well. Now my campaign is ruined because I basically can't traverse the map without constantly scroll wheeling up while moving around the map. Is there a way to rollback versions and try other versions? I don't think 1.7.1 is ready for the public.
  4. 1.7.1 is great but literally unplayable from crashes, any fixes out there?

I just crashed again and was about to post it again but then I realized you probably don't need multiple since the only part that changes is the timestamp part and not the weird code part at the end, but let me know if that's not correct lol.
  5. 1.7.1 is great but literally unplayable from crashes, any fixes out there?

Here's another one during a battle: 2022-04-16_14.46.16_176fa19839edce08074279c3a6db6086
  6. 1.7.1 is great but literally unplayable from crashes, any fixes out there?

Are you prompted to upload the dump after these crashes? If so, could you share one of the dump IDs with me? I can check it to see if your problem is known/has a pending solution.

I hope this actually works. If not I think maybe what you're asking for is this?: 2022-04-16_04.23.59_176fa19839edce08074279c3a6db6086
  7. 1.7.1 is great but literally unplayable from crashes, any fixes out there?

I came all the way to the forum because I want to play Bannerlord again but I just can't do it, it's so bad. Last time I played was on launch and it was great. The game was more bare bones but it rarely ever crashed. Now I came back to play on 1.7.1 and it's absolutely miserable. I noticed there...
Back
Top Bottom