Recent content by kiarj

1. kiarj

Explosm Comic Generator

RuralBattleTime.png
  2. kiarj

Depression

Grass before scotch, that way, your spirit is already elevated when you elevate your spirits.
  3. kiarj

What's your IQ?

Mage246 said:
    kiarj said:
    kurczak said:
    kiarj said:
    What is this single number bull****? Where's the subcats?

142 in verbal

135 on problem solving

135 in mathematics

127 in spatial and patterns

122 in social and emotion

120 in creativity

112 in work ethics

130-ish average

Work ethics, social and emotional intelligence.....jesus. Intelligence is intelligence. People got worked up that they didn't do as well as they thought the would in the tests so they started to make up new "kinds" of intelligence...

You're an idiot in so many ways. Even a swift, distracted, glazing research on wikipedia could add some actual insight to your bull****.
    Chill the **** out. Holy ****. You're right, but I'm not sure why you're so pissed off about it.

For ****'s sakes Mage, you've seen how I act for ****ing years, learn! I'm not pissed, I'm vulgar you twit.
  4. kiarj

What's your IQ?

kurczak said:
    kiarj said:

142 in verbal

135 on problem solving

135 in mathematics

120 in creativity

112 in work ethics

130-ish average

Work ethics, social and emotional intelligence.....jesus. Intelligence is intelligence. People got worked up that they didn't do as well as they thought the would in the tests so they started to make up new "kinds" of intelligence...

You're an idiot in so many ways. Even a swift, distracted, glazing research on wikipedia could add some actual insight to your bull****.
  5. kiarj

What's your IQ?

Yeah, it's empathy, projection... all that ****. How you manage stress and grief also.
  6. kiarj

What's your IQ?

142 in verbal

135 on problem solving

135 in mathematics

120 in creativity

112 in work ethics

130-ish average
  7. kiarj

What pissed you off today v. V

Two assholes on my own team kept attacking me to grab the cannons. Killed two of my horses. I tried to get an admin involved but he was a soft-balled ****, apparently. Even when they started hissing and cursing at me instead of responding to my accusation. The real pissing point is just how useless that admin was. He'll never ban an actual troll unless he gets tk'ed personally. Of course I rage quitted.

Useless wastes of space.
  8. kiarj

Religion Thread

You keep asserting that people can be miserable "without knowing it". That's my problem, that's the thing where you're wrong and what makes your whole argument pointless.

Assholes CAN and regularly WILL lead happy, fulfilled lives. You're pretending to think they don't realize they're being dicks when they manipulate and lie and cheat other humans. Like they're living in a pit they dug themselves, but that's just naive. Many people willingly manipulate and abuse and STILL lead entirely fulfilling lives. That you'd make special cases for them to be "secretly sad" cannot be motivated by anything but the desire to put them down so you feel more at ease with your own lot in life. What else could be behind your posit? Altruism? Empirical study? The desire to unravel the mystery of the human psyche?

Of course not. It's making you feel better because at least you have access to the REAL happiness.
  9. kiarj

I need your help people of Taleworlds!

Nothing happens. You're describing exactly nothing, in precise detail. It's too fade, there's no conflict, there's no incentive to keep interest in the bland characters and they're inexistant outside of their most immediate feelings. I think one is a disney performer (what) but that's it.

Now put this in music books and arts.
  10. kiarj

NINJA! - Shinobi, Kunoichi & the history of Ninjutsu

Eurgh, why don't you want to learn the actual stuff instead of this fantasy crap? Those outfits are ridiculous, theres no evidence to back up their use by ninja and so it should be, it would entirely defeat the ****ing purpose. Those straight swords are also bull****. The shinobi sword was a regular katana with the signature sawn off, not a special (inferior) ninja sword.

Truth is its own reward, but you must doubt everything to find it. Willingly buying into this hollywood crap makes you nothing but a guillable target, the butt of this marketing joke.
  11. kiarj

Religion Thread

Your pseudo-philosophical bull**** is way too far fetched for you to call it a fact.

There's litterally thousands of people who've exploited and hurt their fellow men and got completely away with it, living happy lives with people providing affection, love, entertainment and so on all around them. That you want to convince yourself they were somehow miserable inside "without knowing it" is a very nice way of easing your jealousy and anger over the unfairness of it all, but it's all it is.

The universe is not fair, it's not guided, it's not balanced and it's not caring, ****ing grow up and work on making it better instead of thinking "they'll get what's coming, you just wait" all your life.
  12. kiarj

Religion Thread

Bromden said:
    The most miserable human beings can't even see their own misery.

So they're not happy, but they... "feel" happy forever.

Okay... I'll take that deal, please?
  13. kiarj

Would You Rather

Volatile diarreia, unless it's above a 7 on the standart Wernhog's Diarreia Volatileness Scale.

Would you rather instantly gain a few million dollars or become a billionaire after 15 years of harsh factory work?
  14. kiarj

The Smokeshack

Eктωρ said:
    Started on the end of 2012. Shortly after I became a vegetarian :lol:

Hey, do you know that might actually be a thing?

I had to go ****in' vegan for a thing I did for a few months. Couldn't stomach it until I started blazing before meals.
  15. kiarj

The Sex Thread.

No no, nothing gay here.
Back
Top Bottom