Recent content by khuzait haircut

1. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Am I understanding correctly that the primary feature introduced in this update is the ability to disable the main quest?
    There's no brothers and sisters either. Sandbox option which frankly should have been in the game first and not the stupid incomplete, boring and buggy quest line.
  2. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

This feature wasn't live before. It wasn't on 1.5.8. So it had nothing to do with those issues. This will increase performance depending on your hardware and reduce memory usage overall.
    Screen switching is a lot faster with a bit of ghosting where I see the previous screen for a split second as it builds the new one. Would recommend drawing a blank page first before switching to new screen.
  3. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Lol, anyone else notice looters now throw rocks further? Hilarious.
  4. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

What is your GPU? Are you playing on 1.5.9?

Yes 1.5.9 and I have an Nvidia RTX 2070 SUPER. DLSS setting was visible in 1.5.8
  5. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Where did the DLSS setting go?
  6. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Thanks for sandbox mode!
  7. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

I would say you are an imbecile but I don't want a warning.
    This is going on your permanent record.
  8. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

• Fixed an issue with AI archers failing to fire at mounted enemies until they were too close. Now they will start shooting sooner.
    lol. this is funny.

Thanks for the patch.
  9. khuzait haircut

Cavalry wage

This will only make Khuzait raid the crap out of you to keep paying their troops. In fact I wonder if the AI for the "non-civilized" factions will pillage more rather than conquer now.
  10. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Combat
    • Improved cavalry calculations to take velocity into consideration when switching to two-handed polearm weapons.

Does anyone know what this actually means? I haven't noticed any changes to my Long Glaive damage.
  11. khuzait haircut

Development Update #7: Multiplayer Duel Mode and Battle Terrain System

Just make those scenes big enough for armies. It's ridiculous now when 1,000 versus 1,000 can't fit on the map enough to let horse archers circle.
  12. khuzait haircut

What happened to the DLSS update for November?

I captured some DLSS footage. Other than framerate difference I don't see much different between balanced and quality.

13. khuzait haircut

Development Update #7: Multiplayer Duel Mode and Battle Terrain System

THANK YOU FOR SANDBOX MODE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I'm confused. DLSS is in now or coming in the next beta?
  14. khuzait haircut

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

I've noticed similar with peasant parties. They will have workhorses to help them sell their goods in a town but once you buy those workhorses they get any after.
  15. khuzait haircut

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

On that note - you may want to reexamine the OP. It does include the sandbox mode :smile:

Thank you. It really makes a difference for me. When people say a game is "M&B like" they mean sandbox action rpg. This is a step in the right direction.
Top Bottom