Recent content by Khemed

1. Khemed

Need More Info Thugs spawn on roof in Askar (city)

1 or 2 of'em fall from the roof but the rest is stuck there so no way to finish the quest other than retreating and failing

4575ABBBCAE23017F5A5A0045FF9B11F9E99635A
  2. Khemed

Download Link and Mod description. Current version: 150 P7 or 156 B2+

Helloi

First of all i would like to thank you for this awesome mod.I know it consumes a large portion of your time.

I have a question.I downloaded your mod a long time ago and now im not sure if its up to date.Where can i learn my mods version so i may not download the same file again if im already using the latest version ?

Lastly thank you again for your time an efforts.Please keep up the great work
  3. Khemed

Multiplayer Faction Change Problem

Well i noticed it only appears to be doing that on ZHG Siege servers..
  4. Khemed

Multiplayer Faction Change Problem

Hello I've checked a bit and couldnt find a similar topic in the forum.My problem is when i join a server i choose a faction a unit type and gear and jump into battle but whenever i want to change my faction the menu opens but nothing happens when i click on the factions.I cant change it...
  5. Khemed

steam version vs taleworlds version

you sir just made my day =) thanks now its downloading although it seems to be war band but not nw i'm sure it will include nw when download finishes
  6. Khemed

but how am i going to download it without buyin ?
  7. Khemed

I accidentaly bought the taleworlds version of the game but my warband is on steam so my question is can i exchange it with a steam version ?
  8. Khemed

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

i've no exprience at all in fact im just downloading the mod cause i saw some videos on youtube about mount and musket.it seems u'r havin a lot of fun...especialy that scottish captain =)
Back
Top Bottom