Recent content by KhanSanjar

1. KhanSanjar

Hyped for 31. yet "low" expectations

If the gameplay is nothing more than what we saw in Gamescom 2019. i will play the game for thousands of hours.
    I agree and we know that the game have a lot of new things revealed but far more not revelead yet like the character creation, all the diplomatics and laws and a lots of other things
  2. KhanSanjar

Time of releasing

It’s pretty annoying to see the same question every hour, wait and see
  3. KhanSanjar

Dev Blog

At this point I'm not even sure whether they're releasing it on the 31th, or not lol.

they are, yesterday they said on Twitter « 7 days left », so i guess they are not changing the plan
  4. KhanSanjar

Insufficient Armies

I want more clans
  5. KhanSanjar

Dumb question

Yes there are bandit hideouts, i thought one of the very first gameplay videos was about attacking a bandit hideout, no ?
    Yes and we can see some others hideout on the map
  6. KhanSanjar

Do you think the number of countries is enough

This would not have sense, there is 120 towns and castle in bannerlod, with lords like king owning 2 or 3 of them we have maybe the place to 80-85 lords for 8 factions ? There is more lords in warband for a map 50% smaller
  7. KhanSanjar

I also think 6 cultures are enough for the base game. Although I would love to see some glimpse of other factions. Like having a faction like Western Protectorate of China. Does not really interfere Calradian politics "too much". But sometimes asks tribute, sometimes sends economical aid, sometimes military support. Trade deals etc.
    And invading factions would be cool like in Prophecy of Pendor. Multiple sub-saharan clans take a peak sometimes. Nords invade time to time sack and loot and burn and rape and kill and... And having alternate ways to deal with them would suit my play style.

And I believe it could be used to balance the game. Like if Khuzait gets too powerful, Chinese Emperor asks for a tribute. No tribute? China sack eastern settlements.

Anyway, we will see a lot of cool mods. I cannot wait!
    It's not CK2, but events like the invasion of Nords or the rebellion or Rhodoks could be cool
  8. KhanSanjar

So they changed it again? Because it used to be each village belonged to a city/castle
    Yes they do, like in warband. If the castle or the city is taken the village go with it
    But you still can be lord of a village
  9. KhanSanjar

You cannot own a "single" village, every village belongs to a city/castle. So you can own either a Castle + Village or City + Village as far as i remember. That was their sollution instead of being able to build up your own village into several options
    You can own village
  10. KhanSanjar

Troop Trees

Noble troops being locked unless you're a part of that faction? Sorry I'm a bit lost with all the subsection/regular tree distinguishments...
    No they are only accessible by Nobles pnj in town and castle, instead of the basic pnj
  11. KhanSanjar

When in march 2020 will bannerlord be released

What would be cool, is if Taleworlds would open it up for pre-purchase maybe 1 week out from release of EA and allow pre-downloads the day before release. Either way i'm dying over here with anticipation lol
    They will not
  12. KhanSanjar

What Mods would you like to be made?

Amen to that brother

But with more cities and castles
  13. KhanSanjar

Can the player join the minor factions in bannerlord?

I would like to just be a member of a minot faction, not a lord
    Like a mercenary in the Golden boar company, or a member of the Legio
  14. KhanSanjar

Bannerlord's exact release date

Yes don’t delay, we are ok with a EA full of bugs
    We just want to Plunder Villagers and Kill villages
  15. KhanSanjar

Where is the devblog?

Beta is in one month et we didn’t have any info about it
Back
Top Bottom