Recent content by Khalifa Bin Saif

1. Khalifa Bin Saif

[Bug] Skills not working

So far I've noticed Prominence not doing anything it's supposed to give you +1 influence. List of known skills not working. Prominence I'll be updating the list, with my own tests and other players.
  2. Khalifa Bin Saif

Khuzait Faction requires balancing (They took over my map in 2 separate games)

Its not a Khuzait thing. Its a faction war balance they need to do as a whole.
  3. Khalifa Bin Saif

Resolved [Bug] Mercenary leaving faction negative relations

Hello, The game seems to consider Mercenary contracts the same as an oath of fealty when ending your contract aka leaving the faction you signed up with for the mercenary contract you get negative relations with everyone in that faction.
  4. Khalifa Bin Saif

Kingdoms balance

I think the biggest catalyst for the snowballing right now is the army system. Most times my kingdom has 3 armies formed up, and they are all individually taking settlements.

I think this could be temporarily remedied by limiting armies to 1 active at a time, basically like Warband marshalls.

I do not think its the army system, I am fairly sure the major problem is the defection system. More than half or all the lords defecting to the other side auto destroys a faction.
  5. Khalifa Bin Saif

Kingdoms balance

Batania was destroyed for first 2 hours of my gameplay.. they just was deleted by empire

in my game rn, the entirety of sturgia just defected to my faction within the first day of the war
  6. Khalifa Bin Saif

Kingdoms balance

So I am sure everyone is having the same issue with a faction taken over most of the map before your clan even gets to the second rank. I've ran a couple of test games and the map gets taken over by one or two factions way to easily and way too fast. Main reasons for this I've found are -1...
  7. Khalifa Bin Saif

In Progress [Bug] Quest - Rival gang, enemies spawn on the roof

G'day, quests spawn's you with a generic sword. Some of the enemies are spawned on top of a roof with no access and they can't get down, cannot finish the quest. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2041575983
  8. Khalifa Bin Saif

Error when after downlouding the game ?

yes also i have the old version of the mod
  9. Khalifa Bin Saif

i did do it for like 50 times im thinking of reinstailng M&B but i dont want 2 loss all my saved games...
  10. Khalifa Bin Saif

Hello so when i downloud the game and when its done i let it run so i can open the instaler it gives me this error the setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.
Back
Top Bottom